1.    #1  
    Anyone think that there should atleast be more then 10 reviews necessary to get ranked on the hot apps? Kinda worthless opening that view and seeing a bunch of stupid apps that 1 person thought was awesome.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Yeah, that list is pretty skewed right now. There is some talk happening over in the Palm developer area about trying to improve that ranking algorithm so I hope that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    Yeah, that list is pretty skewed right now. There is some talk happening over in the Palm developer area about trying to improve that ranking algorithm so I hope that happens.
    Here's the thread in the Palm Dev forum discussing this issue: https://developer.palm.com/distribut...hp?f=65&t=5877. Chuq has indicated that it will be something they will be working on. And I agree, the current sorting algorithm needs to be fixed.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami