1.    #1  
    So I can find three apps that give pin and hazard locations but is there any app that you can actually upload the layout of a course?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    How would you plan to use that? In my app (GolfPinFinder), you can view the satellite imagery for the hole you're on if you aren't familiar with the course.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    How would you plan to use that? In my app (GolfPinFinder), you can view the satellite imagery for the hole you're on if you aren't familiar with the course.
    Is that what the google maps link is for? It was taking a while to load and I closed the card before it loaded. I figured it just gave me the location of the course.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Yep, the map link is supposed to launch google maps to your current position zoomed in on satellite view. You can leave that app open too and just refresh it when necessary rather than having to wait for it to load each time. Right now, it's about the best we can do with webOS and its map capabilities. When that is improved, I plan to improve the mapping with GolfPinFinder.