Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

starting tomorrow, we will be running a time limited Classic going green promo to mark the 40th anniversary of the official Earth Day.

All details can be found here Classic by MotionApps promo

Hope you like the news

Cheers!
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    I would, if I was able to buy apps!
    Heck I won a Copy from here and finally have my Pre and Can't get anyone to give me my copy of it.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Still waiting for bluetooth support and I email Palm about it once a month..... keep up the good work.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Heck I won a Copy from here and finally have my Pre and Can't get anyone to give me my copy of it.
    how about you follow up to the email notifing you that you won a copy? I'm sure the PreCentral crew will then get a hold of us and you'll be getting your copy in no time!
    Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Classic by MotionApps View Post
    how about you follow up to the email notifing you that you won a copy? I'm sure the PreCentral crew will then get a hold of us and you'll be getting your copy in no time!
    Already did
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    have an important question re: classic before I purchase it.

I previously downloaded a trial version and was pretty impressed, except for the slow load times.

I did notice there was a "virtual" SD card of some type in the program. what kinds of programs, if any, can be run off it thru classic? for example, being in the medical community, there is software from uptodate.com, which to date can only run on palm OS and windows mobile devices. When I asked the company if they had any plans on making a software version for other OS devices, such as the pre and iphone, they stated that they cannot make the software for devices that do not come with a sd card/micro sd card, due to the 2 gb size of their program (medical reference software). my question then is, can the "virtual" sd card that comes with classic function as a real sd card whereby I can load uptodate on the virtual card and be able to use the software?
    I am waiting for a Pre+ on ATT. Can I buy Classic without a Pre?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    have an important question re: classic before I purchase it.

I previously downloaded a trial version and was pretty impressed, except for the slow load times.

I did notice there was a "virtual" SD card of some type in the program. what kinds of programs, if any, can be run off it thru classic? for example, being in the medical community, there is software from uptodate.com, which to date can only run on palm OS and windows mobile devices. When I asked the company if they had any plans on making a software version for other OS devices, such as the pre and iphone, they stated that they cannot make the software for devices that do not come with a sd card/micro sd card, due to the 2 gb size of their program (medical reference software). my question then is, can the "virtual" sd card that comes with classic function as a real sd card whereby I can load uptodate on the virtual card and be able to use the software?
    The virtual SD card emulates “real” SD card, so as far as Classic is concerned, this should work as intended. It would be the best to try it out with your particular setup though. You said you already trialed Classic once, but we’re sure our support team would be able to provide another trial period so that you can test some more before committing to purchase. Ping them at Customer Support - MotionApps
    Follow us on Twitter

10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    I am waiting for a Pre+ on ATT. Can I buy Classic without a Pre?
    No, the purchases are made from the App Catalog on the phone. Not spectacular news for you right now, but there might be more promotions for you guys on At&T
    Follow us on Twitter

How much longer is this promo going?

Many just got their new At&t Pre and might be interested in classic at this price.
    Just call me Berd.
    I clicked on the promo link, saw it said the promo was ending Thursday, downloaded the app and grabbed my credit card ... then noticed the promo ended Thursday last month. Hopefully it'll go on sale again soon.
    Just got my Pre+. We need a promotional price on Classic? Come on MotionApps show us the love.
    Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
  15.    #15  
    We'll see what we can do about this so please stay tuned. As soon as there is another promo we'll let you know, as usual
    Follow us on Twitter

Promo? MotionApps? Promo? Now's the time.
  17.    #17  
    Follow us on Twitter

Thank you for the heads up. Today is June 15, the website says "This promo starts on Sunday, June 6th at midnight and ends on Monday, June 7th at midnight PST."

Did I miss something in the details?
  19.    #19  
    The point is we did a promo just a couple of days before you asked for it so no promo or discount is available at this moment. Sorry to hear you missed this one.

Not sure about the future promotions, but you might want to visit our website/blog and this forum more frequently if do not want to miss future discounts and special offers on Classic.
    Follow us on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Classic by MotionApps View Post
    We'll see what we can do about this so please stay tuned. As soon as there is another promo we'll let you know, as usual
    But you didn't let us know like you said you would.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast