Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Facebook 1.2 quit working on my girlfriend's Pre Plus. It works great on my Pre (Sprint). Uninstalled, reset, reinstalled. Still FAIL
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre4Michael View Post
    I was hoping that there would be a way to view comments on photos when you get the notification, but I'll still have to go to the browser based version for that I guess. It is certainly getting more and more useful though... and more reliable! Thanks Palm!
    you can view photo comments from the app. Just open the photo and click the comment icon on the bottom of the screen. All the comments will show.
    Mine is stuck trying to load the news feed too. Ugh! Any idea where I can find the prior version?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf View Post
    Mine is stuck trying to load the news feed too. Ugh! Any idea where I can find the prior version?
    mine is working fine...no problems
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronpaul View Post
    you can view photo comments from the app. Just open the photo and click the comment icon on the bottom of the screen. All the comments will show.
    I think he is talkin bout the photo comments link that's in notifications...its broken it does not work
    Not sure if this is an issue or just how it works, but when i got Facebook notifications and tap on it, it opens up the Facebook app, then a webpage for Facebook.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Problem and suggestion - sort of related...

My "problem" with this app is more inherent to the concept of Palm (and others) thinking we all have persistent connections. I want to load up my news feed, get into the subway (hence, no access) and skim through them "offline". But the darn thing tries to refresh at completely unpredictable intervals and since I'm offline, I get errors and often lose the feed I loaded up.

First, why the random refresh?

Second, my suggestion is twofold. There should be an offline mode so it will stop looking for updates. And, better yet, I want to select the number of posts to fetch by default. The current number is too small - I have to scroll and select "Older Posts" over and over. And anyone of those fetches could find a "new" post and start the whole process over.

Annoying.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Good to see I'm not the only one in notification clearing hell.

I'll swipe 'em off the notification area and they keep coming back. What's worse, the only way to clear 'em is to go into the app and click on every. damn. one.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I've found that to clear the notifications the best way is to go the actual facebook website and clear them that way.
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Did they fix the battery drain issue that was present in the beta? When i had the beta installed it Hammered my battery life until it was uninstalled.

Dr.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Can we get a "Clear All Notifications" button??
    no kidding!!!
    has anyone experienced memory leak with facebook app or fb app beta?
    how do you delete messages in the inbox?! I swore you could delete them in the previous version...or maybe that was the beta...
    The beta was MUCH better than the 1.2. I cannot open pics from my notifications area. I stopped getting notifications for a period of time... notifications are stuck and won't "mark as read."

Still lots of work to do!
    Also load photo is very slow.
    Agree with photo problems. Especially when connected to Wifi, photos won't go from blurry to clear and albums won't populate. I just get a blank screen in album view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Can we get a "Clear All Notifications" button??
    Okay, so I'm not just stupidly missing something? You really do have to clear them one by one? Whew. Hope they fix that, but at least I know it's not just me now.

/Kevin
    instead of the button, shouldnt just clear the red .umber when u open the notifications drop down? wouldnt ghat be the best way...sorrry for the gypos...typing on my pre with the vk.
    anyone else having issues loading friends profiles? It just keeps spinning, started a few days ago....
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast