Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    My FaceBook App is stuck in "endless refresh", only showing last night's posts (when I last checked them.) Funny, after updating, it was working fine but now it is useless, again. Anyone else having problems with it not updating today?
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Meta tap + U still doesn't take me to my profile! Is anyone else having this bug?
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    when i added the account it doubled my contacts that were frozen in there. and i deleted it and it took away the new ones and keeped the frozen ones still in it
    This is strange. Have you done anything at all to transfer information from one Pre to another? Specifically, did you copy the /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 from one device to another?

Are you able to manually delete the contacts? Call up the contact list, but don't try to access the user, just swipe them off the screen.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    how do we clear these notifications!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    when i added the account it doubled my contacts that were frozen in there. and i deleted it and it took away the new ones and keeped the frozen ones still in it
    It almost sounds like something is corrupted in his contacts database.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by zachz View Post
    how do we clear these notifications!?!
    I find that I can usually tap 4 or 5 to clear them before it takes me to them.

You can also go online and remove them to start fresh.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    So is it worth me changing to 1.2 or just to keep the beta and wait for that to be updated again ?
    nope still on my first pre . I can't even swipe away none of my contacts I put in but I can call them and put in new ones

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    This is strange. Have you done anything at all to transfer information from one Pre to another? Specifically, did you copy the /var/luna/data/dbdata/PalmDatabase.db3 from one device to another?

Are you able to manually delete the contacts? Call up the contact list, but don't try to access the user, just swipe them off the screen.
    finally... ive switched over from a htc.. and i must say the pre apps are amazing... loving it.... now i just gotta get use to it..
    Quote Originally Posted by flunkn View Post
    My FaceBook App is stuck in "endless refresh", only showing last night's posts (when I last checked them.) Funny, after updating, it was working fine but now it is useless, again. Anyone else having problems with it not updating today?
    This is happening to me. It would do this sometimes on the original versions and closing the app and re-opening would fix it but now it just sits there trying to refresh no matter what.
    im not sure why...but everytime i try to view my own profile or wall it says refreshing and nothing happens...any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by iqnorance View Post
    im not sure why...but everytime i try to view my own profile or wall it says refreshing and nothing happens...any ideas?
    it shows up for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Can we get a "Clear All Notifications" button??
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Can we get a "Clear All Notifications" button??
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

mine was acting goofy earlier, all good now
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    pogeypre thanks for your input. work has FB blocked so phone is really the only way to go. once they fix this, this app will be perfect in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by flunkn View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Worked fine last night, and even this morning, but now it won't update the news feed. The last post I have is from 11 hours ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    +1
    I don't want to seem too picky, but these notifications are driving me out of my mind. I had the same issue in the beta and was hoping they would fix it. The notifications should behave how they do in thhe online version...as soon as you check the tab it should CLEAR THEM ALL. If I don't ccheck facebook for a dayy, bam I have 25 notifications that I have to click on individually.

I like the old version better :-(
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf3476 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Worked fine last night, and even this morning, but now it won't update the news feed. The last post I have is from 11 hours ago.
    As do I...worked fine last night not today...
    Great work. But let me greedy.

Can I have following function.
    1. View the photo with tag (Both me and friends)
    2. Confirm event and friend from the app

Thank
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast