Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    that makes 2 of us...when i try to view my profile it says refreshing and nothing happens
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVINCIBZ View Post
    Yeap that is true

i was just going to post it

u beat me at it
    If it makes you feel better I posted about this in the App section.
    can the facebook app be closed and notifications still arrive (as in email)? Or do i have to leave the app open as card?
    the app can stay closed just make sure you turn it on..
    this app has never worked for me on top of that all my facebook contacts are frozen on my contacts list why?
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    the app can stay closed just make sure you turn it on..
    Funny sentence.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gangland View Post
    this app has never worked for me on top of that all my facebook contacts are frozen on my contacts list why?
    What do you mean by "frozen"?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    What do you mean by "frozen"?
    they won't go away and I have no facebook app.i use facebook mobile
    Yet another person that doesn't realize that the Facebook app has nothing to do with the Facebook account in Synergy.

Go to Contacts. Select Preferences and Accounts from the app's menu. Click on the Facebook account. The click the Remove Account button.

That will get rid of all your Facebook-linked contacts from the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Yet another person that doesn't realize that the Facebook app has nothing to do with the Facebook account in Synergy.

Go to Contacts. Select Preferences and Accounts from the app's menu. Click on the Facebook account. The click the Remove Account button.

That will get rid of all your Facebook-linked contacts from the phone.
    i have no facebook account thats what im saying and yes i have tried that a long time ago but my contacts are still linked in and when i touch one of my facebook contacts it flashes on then back of them
    i have no facebook account thats what im saying and yes i have tried that a long time ago but my contacts are still linked in and when i touch one of my facebook contacts it flashes on then back of them
    You've got a Facebook account somewhere on your phone. Try Photos, and check for any other apps that might integrate with Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    You've got a Facebook account somewhere on your phone. Try Photos, and check for any other apps that might integrate with Facebook.
    the only facebook account i use is the one thats already in the browser when u get the phone u now like the sprint,palm,amazon those sites thats already in there nothing else and i dont think its linked in or is it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    I am getting service error:
    An error occurred requesting service palm://.facebook. Error Message: Service Method Exception: java.lang. NullPointer Exception

Anyone else getting this or know what the heck it means?
    Charles
    Have had this issue since 1.1, the developers claimed they were working on a fix, obviously it ain't fixed. I get the same error. Very frustrating. There has to be a fix for this short of wiping the pre, which I refuse to do. If other facebook (and countless other) apps can be added and load properly, they can damn sure fix this one to work correctly.
    If you want them to go away (which I can't really understand WHY people want them to go away), go into the Contacts app, swipe down from the top left corner, select Preferences & Accounts, find the Facebook account, and delete it.
    the only facebook account i use is the one thats already in the browser when u get the phone u now like the sprint,palm,amazon those sites thats already in there nothing else and i dont think its linked in or is it ?
    It shouldn't be linked, the only reason you should be seeing those accounts is if you have it in Contacts. Try adding the Facebook account back, then deleting it after it syncs.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iqnorance View Post
    that makes 2 of us...when i try to view my profile it says refreshing and nothing happens
    Me too. Can't get it to load my news feed. Got an error message when I looked at my profile over wifi so turned it off and it at least loaded over the 3G connection.
    Still can't set a profile pic.. Cant tag a photo.. Can't save my pics... Can't see my friend 'List'... Can't see new friend request... Can't see who poked me.. I only use the facebook app to change my status.
    I havnt downloaded it yet but how good of an app is this?
    Also is anybody having trouble adding a video on different accounts? I got two accounts an when I switch and make 1 primary the video always go to my other account. And y is there no video upload in the facebook app.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    It shouldn't be linked, the only reason you should be seeing those accounts is if you have it in Contacts. Try adding the Facebook account back, then deleting it after it syncs.
    when i added the account it doubled my contacts that were frozen in there. and i deleted it and it took away the new ones and keeped the frozen ones still in it
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast