Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I'd also like to say that the wifi unthrottle patch is amazing It just proved itself.
    Just noticed notications settings requires you to pick how often it checks. Why can't it do push notications? I guess I will turn it off.
    thank you for the PSA!
    Well having issues already

when i click on person commented on her photo and click on photo i get a message that says unable to open photo.
    Last edited by DAVINCIBZ; 04/20/2010 at 07:55 PM. Reason: delete
    still not here in ma.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    just updated in san fran ca...in notificatins I'm getting an error unable to open photo message...anyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkstsa View Post
    Just noticed notications settings requires you to pick how often it checks. Why can't it do push notications? I guess I will turn it off.
    Every 5 minutes is better than none at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ganthonyv View Post
    just updated in san fran ca...in notificatins I'm getting an error unable to open photo message...anyone else
    Yeah as I said above, I get that same error
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Bummer, it doesn't go to pictures in notifications still. Now, I get "Error opening image" on any of them. Also, they removed the Notifications icon from the main menu page..
    i really wish they'd fix this when i get a notification that someone commented on a photo i have to go to the website which wouldnt be so bad if it didnt go to the touch website which doesnt take u to the picture that was commented on anyway so you have to go to the full version site just to check a comment on a photo
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Every 5 minutes is better than none at all.
    Not for me. I already get notifications to my email account, which is gmail. Since gmail is setup for push it's instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerNamedfTony07 View Post
    got my 1.2 yay
    still waiting
    ^ Go to Updates and download your app updates.
    I dont no why we cant get push notifcations.. Email does it, so it cant be that much of a battery drain can it?
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    i really wish they'd fix this when i get a notification that someone commented on a photo i have to go to the website which wouldnt be so bad if it didnt go to the touch website which doesnt take u to the picture that was commented on anyway so you have to go to the full version site just to check a comment on a photo
    in the new version you can go to the photo from within the fb app, click the comment icon at the bottom of the image and it will bring up all of the comments on that photo...

I get the unable to open photo from the notification window too though...
    whenever i click to view my own profile it says refreshing and keeps loading...dont know how to fix that
    I've downloaded the last few version of this app and cannot log in with any of them. I type in my username/pwd and get the following error:

Service Error: Error occurred requesting service palm://com.palm.facebook. Error Message: Service Method Exception: java.lag.NullPointerException

I'm on webos 1.4.1.1 & only have a few patches installed (4x4, date/time, add pages).

Any ideas??
    I've been using the beta, and I turned off notifications.. I just use my gmail notifications. The battery was dying QUICK with both--and since the fb wasn't push, it was checking far too often.
    no 'Thanks'
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVINCIBZ View Post
    Well having issues already

when i click on person commented on her photo and click on photo i get a message that says unable to open photo.

Same. So far every version of facebook has had problems opening photos. Before the links to photo comment notifications simply did nothing.

Now they just return errors. Were seeing some real progress here, at least we are acknowledging these issues now. Great job palm!
    just figure out that you have to upgrade from ver 1.1.. But not from 1.1.6
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast