1. J0E
    Hey guys, I was bored and downloading a ton of new apps (I haven't looked at the app store in quite awhile) and ran into a hiccup. After about 5 apps or so the phone continued to put app downloads into its que but would not actually download them. I tried hard restarting and that didn't fix the issue. I would rather not doctor the phone so I was hoping someone on here could recognize this issue. It looks to me like there is a blank app that is stuck in the download process. Here is a screenshot:

I tried to pause the download and delete. I also tried to "pause all downloads" but it will not let me pause it. When I click on it I get a screen that says "The action could not be completed. Try again later." with the yellow triangle exclamation warning sign. I assume this is the cause of the hold up. Anyone have a quick fix?
    are you getting absolutely horrible battery life? Im having the same thing happen.

-- Trying a apps & data erase...
    partial erase should fix this for you !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Yep...

Go to Device Info -> Reset Options -> Erase Apps & Data...

Cleared it out for me!
    Brennan7 - When you did that, did it erase all of your apps? That would really suck. Mine is doing the exact same thing. I am on hold with Palm right now. I was told by Sprint tech that it is an issue with the last software update.
    Quote Originally Posted by J0E View Post
    Hey guys, I was bored and downloading a ton of new apps (I haven't looked at the app store in quite awhile) and ran into a hiccup. After about 5 apps or so the phone continued to put app downloads into its que but would not actually download them. I tried hard restarting and that didn't fix the issue. I would rather not doctor the phone so I was hoping someone on here could recognize this issue. It looks to me like there is a blank app that is stuck in the download process. Here is a screenshot:

I tried to pause the download and delete. I also tried to "pause all downloads" but it will not let me pause it. When I click on it I get a screen that says "The action could not be completed. Try again later." with the yellow triangle exclamation warning sign. I assume this is the cause of the hold up. Anyone have a quick fix?
    I have the exact same problem right now with a frozen Blank app which is stopping all other apps to download as well. What is the best suggestion to fix this?
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

My wife is having this issue, and boy is she giving me a hard time about the Pre now. A partial restore is the only way to fix this?
    Yes I just did the partial restore and that works.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

For a better solution (sorry I didn't see this post before you erased ):

http://forums.precentral.net/2226971-post25.html