Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    sorry for the delay, folks. In september the mrs and I closed on our new house, and in early October our first baby was born.

... that contains a final fix for that darn google login issue,
    Very good of you to be careful of your language around the baby...a model Dad for sure! Congrats...and thanks for the first quality Word Processor for webOS!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

2.    #102  
    btw: 1.4.4 should be in the beta feed right now.
    Forgive me if I'm dense here, but is there a way to get the beta? I don't know if I have to look for Beta Feeds elswhere other than the app catalog or Preware.

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Forgive me if I'm dense here, but is there a way to get the beta? I don't know if I have to look for Beta Feeds elswhere other than the app catalog or Preware.
    Download an app from the app catalog called "App Scoop" and then search for scratch in it. It'll find the latest beta.
  5.    #105  
    The beta can also be had right from Palm.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Of course, 1.4.4 won't ever see the light of day, due to a scene-killing bug I caught after I sent the beta out. So, once 1.4.4 gets rejected, I'll push 1.4.5.

If you don't want to wait for the beta and want it right now, shoot me a pm with an email where I can send you the .ipk. (you will need the sdk or some other way to sideload apps.)
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    Thanks for the App Scoop tip volcom45...I just downloaded it.

Planesdragon, I'll wait for 1.4.5...no sense rushing the gun! Thanks again for your Scratch app!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456