Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

    We're looking for some obsessed eBay users among you. AuctionMate Pro is getting finished and is loning for beta testers who try to use it in their daily eBay life.

    Everyone's welcome, weather you're using the current version of AuctionMate or not. The only requirement is that you use eBay quite a bit so that we can test AuctionMate Pro in actual realistic usage.

    If you're interested, just drop me a mail at beta@preciouscoders.com. We can't guarantee that everyone gets access but we'll try and accept as many testers as possible.

    In the meantime, it's a good idea to try out AuctionMate if you don't use it yet. http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...re.auctionmate

    Your help is much appreciated,
    Stefan from Preciouscoders
  2. sweaner's Avatar
    Posts
    161 Posts
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    #2  
    I like AuctionMate. What will the Pro version do that the regular does not?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    I like AuctionMate. What will the Pro version do that the regular does not?
    It's not totally clear which features will make it into the first pro release but some on the list are:
    • Messages
    • Seller details and other auctions from seller
    • Reminders
    • Push notifications


    There are way more features on the list for future releases but I just don't want to disappoint you if they don't make it into the first release.
  4. #4  
    The option to search for completed auctions would be great. And maybe to open multiple search at a time (perhaps by multiple instances of AuctionMate or multiple search tabs or something like that). Other than that, I love the program, but I just still find myself falling back to the HTML ebay page for certain things.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Koiji412 View Post
    The option to search for completed auctions would be great. And maybe to open multiple search at a time (perhaps by multiple instances of AuctionMate or multiple search tabs or something like that). Other than that, I love the program, but I just still find myself falling back to the HTML ebay page for certain things.
    And we'd love to offer searching for ended auctions. Unfortunately, eBay doesn't allow that search through their API. We already did think about some workaround but nothing really seems to be acceptable.

    Multiple cards is on the list of coming features for the pro version.
  6. #6  
    Awesome, I look forward to it. My last suggestion (big thing for me; can't believe I forgot to mention it the first time) would be to sort the results by auction, Buy-It-Now, or both (the only current setting).
    Usually when I search for something, I sort it by BIN and "lowest price" to first see how cheap I could get it at the moment without having to wait for an auction to end (then if unsatisfied, I go back and look at auctions only, ending soonest) so I don't have to sort through all the low-price auctions that still have six days left, ya know?
    That feature alone, I think, would just about complete the app. K)
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Koiji412 View Post
    Awesome, I look forward to it. My last suggestion (big thing for me; can't believe I forgot to mention it the first time) would be to sort the results by auction, Buy-It-Now, or both (the only current setting).
    Usually when I search for something, I sort it by BIN and "lowest price" to first see how cheap I could get it at the moment without having to wait for an auction to end (then if unsatisfied, I go back and look at auctions only, ending soonest) so I don't have to sort through all the low-price auctions that still have six days left, ya know?
    That feature alone, I think, would just about complete the app. K)
    Don't worry, this exact feature will be included in the Pro version. Did you sign up for the beta already?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions