Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok i downloaded and it doesnt work at all it stays stuck at the launch icon i deleted and tried 5 times.. something is worng i even did a reset
  2.    #22  
    Thanks everyone!
    Sorry for the bug, it's my fault : i upload the wrong ipk...
    I am uplaoding the new right now.

I will try to make it work the fastest i can, but a lot of speed problems comes from the SDK...
  3.    #23  
    I tried to update the app, but it's a problem of name in the ID of the app... So i decided to suspend my app then re-upload it.

I let you know when it works! (maybe only tomorrow)
    out of all the great games for the pre,the helicopter game is the game I play the most,,so when I seen this verision I immediately wanting to try it. App downloaded but all I get is a card w a big copter on it. I am looking forward to trying this out when you get it up and running.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    Garrett: Did you know you can just click the link in the first post using your phone's browser and the app will come up directly?

(edited - you'll need to use the link in the first post, the link I provided didn't work for some reason)
    I clicked on it and it gave me the option to 'Stream' or 'Download'... I may have to uninstall Multi Mod first.
  6.    #26  
    I have issues for uploading the app to palm servers, i will try again tomorrow morning, i'm tired (it's midnight here, and i've been programming for 8 hours now... i need rest )

Thanks for your entousiame !
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas92 View Post
    I have issues for uploading the app to palm servers, i will try again tomorrow morning, i'm tired (it's midnight here, and i've been programming for 8 hours now... i need rest )

Thanks for your entousiame !
    No sleeping allowed. That's part of the Developer Policy you agreed to with Palm.

Have a good rest. I look forward to trying your app tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I clicked on it and it gave me the option to 'Stream' or 'Download'... I may have to uninstall Multi Mod first.
    Ahh yeah, I don't run multi-mod so that's probably it.
    There are some areas on helicopter i feel are impossible to ...
    pass...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    It's not loading on my Pre (downloaded fine, but doesn't get past the splash screen). I'm excited, though, to have a clone that's a bit easier to manage than "the helicopter game".

Let us know when you get a new version in the catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs View Post
    It's not loading on my Pre (downloaded fine, but doesn't get past the splash screen). I'm excited, though, to have a clone that's a bit easier to manage than "the helicopter game".

Let us know when you get a new version in the catalog.
    Yea, the current version isn't working. An update should be submitted to Palm tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas92 View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    Sorry for the bug, it's my fault : i upload the wrong ipk...
    I am uplaoding the new right now.

I will try to make it work the fastest i can, but a lot of speed problems comes from the SDK...
    I know, thats why locking at "x" speed would be better then it going from x speed to 2x-4x, then back down to x.
  14.    #34  
    ok, i've updated the app , and all problems should be solved in one hour or two, the time palm upload the last version (To check your icopter version, go to "device info => more info => software" : icopter version should be 1.0.3, since previous version only display splash screen).

Aie, my app rating 1/5 ... I guess i am paying for my precipitation...

Enjoy the last version!
  15.    #35  
    1.0.3 online!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    you created a webos app but you don't have a webos compatible device? Cool, thanks, the app looks cool and I noticed you just posted 1.0.3 online so maybe i can be first.. late

I am playing it now my score=7100. The problem is that the plane will not crash no matter if i go up to the top of the green. pls fix as I like this version. I like that the chopper is smaller because my fingers are big.
    Last edited by double1; 04/19/2010 at 04:44 AM.
  17.    #37  
    Hi, maybe it's because you are in sandbox mode? try 'classic' mode...
    Thanks a million time for the reply ! It's seems you don't have speed issue, that's great.

And i maybe i don't have a webOS device, but i love palm & webOS! I'm also found of coding...

EDIT: ok, i think i have reproduced the issue : When you play in sandbox mod then come back to classic mod, the behaviour of the game is strange. The good news is that i know how to fix it, since i had it before, but the bad news is that i'm leaving 5 day away from my computer, so i can't fix it right now. I will try to fix it before the end of the week!
  18.    #38  
    Ok i have found the bug and i am uploading the new version (1.0.4), so it should work in a few hours...
  19.    #39  
    I'm working on a new version which will include new game mode, settings, and improved difficulty... I hope i can release it before the end of the month. Thanks for your support!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12