1.    #1  
    I recently installed Scratch, and am liking it. It's an easy to use simple word processing app that I use for writing diary entries and note memos.

Best part is that Scratch can export files directly to my Google Documents account. Very nice!! Once exported, I then drag and drop my various saved Scratch files to different document folders I created.

My only suggestion for a future upgrade is to add a simple "Un-do" command.

If the same developer would make a simple spreadsheet app, I'd buy that too!

Casey
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Except that the key function (for me ) importing google docs is not working right now.
    Since this thread comes up pretty highly in a web search for Scratch, I just wanted to post in response to Midomofan's comment:

Right now, there are two problems with Google Docs. One is fixed with a solid workaround -- the Google Docs List Data API stopped including any documents in "all documents", so Scratch now knows to ask to look for "all files" if it doesn't get any results to "all documents."

The second is more insidious. Sometimes, a file that looks perfectly well formatted will simply not upload, as something in the HTML structure of the file will keep Google from accepting it as a valid upload. I'll probably spend most of the weekend trying to fix it, and I may just end up essentially re-writing the whole Rich Text Edit widget to try and work around this one bug.

Thankfully, the version that's in Palm's revue queue right now has MUCH better error reporting when the API throws an error like this. Which is small consolation... but better that nothing. (And the error only occurs on download; as a workaround, you can export the file via email, and then copy and paste it into Google Docs to round-trip your changes.)
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    love the app.. Hate the icon
    me too. Unfortunately, my art skills are rather lax, and when I submitted scratch I was even more cash-poor than I am now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    me too. Unfortunately, my art skills are rather lax, and when I submitted scratch I was even more cash-poor than I am now.
    can't you change it in an update? I'm sure you'll find users willing to make you one.
    I also like it ,but I use my card not pay it! SO now I still can not use the app!
    Good app, just add some color to it. It looks too drab, how about blue instead of gray?
    Nope, Google docs import or export not working. Very large bummer.
    Anyone tried contacting the developer of this app for support lately? I've sent him/her 3 emails in the past week, none of which has been responded to. Google import/export still does not work for me & I'm feeling slightly ripped off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Planesdragon View Post
    I'm willing to help you out with that (for free)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Awesome app, thanks for sharing this!