1.    #1  
    The free EA Monopoly is great - but its all american! Living in london i want to play the origonal version based on london streets!

i'll happily pay the fiver for the international version - if anyone can confirm its london based?!?

the pics in the app catalogue hint that it might be...

as a aside this app is the sole reason my girlfriend likes the Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    The free EA Monopoly is great - but its all american! Living in london i want to play the origonal version based on london streets!

i'll happily pay the fiver for the international version - if anyone can confirm its london based?!?

the pics in the app catalogue hint that it might be...

as a aside this app is the sole reason my girlfriend likes the Pre...
    We need more than just that over here! Our app store is rubbish, no London Tube app etc etc etc!
    Hate to break it to you mate but London ain't the original one.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by stueybuk View Post
    Hate to break it to you mate but London ain't the original one.
    Really?

which city was the first?

still - is there any way to tell? I don't even know which city the free one is based on!
    which city was the first?
    atlantic city, new jersey
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    still - is there any way to tell? I don't even know which city the free one is based on!
    Does it matter? Its free.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smatts View Post
    atlantic city, new jersey
    Before Parker Brothers got hold of it in 1935, the streets were named after streets in Chicago. Parker Brothers shared with Waddington from the UK at this time before the Atlantic City board went into production. Waddington changed the names to suit London.
  8.    #8  
    still not got an answer to the origonal question:

what streets does the EA Monopoly (International) game, available in the app catalogue, have? The free version i've got has america streetnames but can someone whos paid for the international verion tell me if its based on london?