Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Following up our real-time baseball app, we are happy to announce that Basketball Live! is now available.

Just like the baseball version, this app offers real-time scores for professional baseball games in the US. Instant alerts (vibrate, ringtone and/or blink) notify you when the score changes or the game ends.

The app runs in the dashboard area of the phone, so you can easily tap to see the scores, when while in the middle of another app.

Our website hasn't been updated with basketball screenshots, but the design is basically identical to Baseball Live!. You can see more on our site here: Basketball Live!

Or, download Basketball Live! now
    Last edited by MoreSolutions; 04/22/2010 at 01:39 PM.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Following up our real-time baseball app, we are happy to announce that Basketball Live! is not available.
    [/url]
    You may want to fix that "NOT" --> "NOW" typo above! :-)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    You may want to fix that "NOT" --> "NOW" typo above! :-)
    Oops... good catch! All fixed.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  4. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    sweet - too bad the Raptors were eliminated last night :-(
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Baseball doesn't have a lot of scoring, so notifications for every score is great, but how will it work with basketball? I don't need a notification when it's 2-0. What I would think would make sense would be notifications at the end of every quarter, but for the score to update if I tap on the notification even if it's in the middle of a quarter. Can you explain how it will work?
  6.    #6  
    The app lets you choose the update interval (from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes). For basketball, it probably makes more sense to use a longer interval so you aren't notified with every basket.

Also, you can choose which type of alert you want. If you just want to track the score without interruption, you can disable alerts completely. The scores will still be updated and you'll be able to see them by tapping the notification area. If the score changed since the last time you checked, it will be starred.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Got it, thanks.
  8.    #8  
    We just posted a video of Basketball Live! on YouTube here:

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    this is the app i've been waiting for!!! I tend to be at work when the game is on and to have this is invaluable to me! Now here is a suggestion: in the card view have the ability to view all games scores and use the dashboard for favorite teams, just a thought
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by psvillars View Post
    this is the app i've been waiting for!!! I tend to be at work when the game is on and to have this is invaluable to me! Now here is a suggestion: in the card view have the ability to view all games scores and use the dashboard for favorite teams, just a thought
    Something just like that is on our todo list and scheduled for a future release. I'm glad you like it!

Find us on Facebook
  11.    #11  
    Basketball Live! 1.1.0 adds several new features and changes. It should be available shortly (just waiting for Palm's approval).
    • Ticker rotation: Scores are automatically rotated every 5 to 30 seconds. This comes in especially handy if you leave the phone on your Touchstone. The scores will scroll between your favorite team games for the day.
    • "Select all" option: If you want to track all teams, you can easily tap the "select all" button to add them all. You don't need to tap 30 separate stars any more.
    • Start times in local timezone: In the previous versions, all times were shown in EST. They will now be shown in your local time.

Find us on Facebook
  12.    #12  
    Version 1.1.0 is available now! Download away: Baseball Live! and Basketball Live!

Find us on Facebook
    when is twitter integration coming out for this one?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

14.    #14  
    The update was submitted at the same time as the other sports. It's just waiting on Palm's approval.

I'm surprised it didn't come out at the same time as baseball, but in the worst case, my guess is Wednesday or Thursday.

Find us on Facebook
    The update was submitted at the same time as the other sports. It's just waiting on Palm's approval.

I'm surprised it didn't come out at the same time as baseball, but in the worst case, my guess is Wednesday or Thursday.
    it has the same updates as baseball or just twitter integration?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    it has the same updates as baseball or just twitter integration?
    All the same features, minus the baserunner position, of course.

Find us on Facebook
    All the same features, minus the baserunner position, of course.
    of course...thanks for the quick response
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

18.    #18  
    Basketball Live 1.2.0 was just posted to the App Catalog. You can download it here.

The new version adds the same features offered in our other Sports Live! apps, including:
    • Twitter integration: Tweet about the game directly from the app. Tap the score and you'll see a "Tweet" button to quickly post an update to your Twitter account.
    • Team styles: There are several different options for showing the team name in the dashboard, including full name, location, mascot and abbreviation.

Find us on Facebook
    Basketball Live 1.2.0 was just posted to the App Catalog. You can download it here.

The new version adds the same features offered in our other Sports Live! apps, including:
    • Twitter integration: Tweet about the game directly from the app. Tap the score and you'll see a "Tweet" button to quickly post an update to your Twitter account.
    • Team styles: There are several different options for showing the team name in the dashboard, including full name, location, mascot and abbreviation.
    Is this app only for NBA or will it be updated to work with NCAA too?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by bausti25 View Post
    Is this app only for NBA or will it be updated to work with NCAA too?
    This is for the NBA only. We may add NCAA as a separate app later this year.

Find us on Facebook
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast