Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. thornev's Avatar
    Posts
    326 Posts
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
       #1  
    When I run the Photos app on my Verizon Pre Plus, I'm getting "You must eject the device before using Photos." What is there to eject since I haven't been connected to the computer since yesterday and the last time I connected as a USB drive, I certainly did eject to disconnect. Time to reboot the Pre? thorne
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    When I run the Photos app on my Verizon Pre Plus, I'm getting "You must eject the device before using Photos." What is there to eject since I haven't been connected to the computer since yesterday and the last time I connected as a USB drive, I certainly did eject to disconnect. Time to reboot the Pre? thorne
    That happened to me one time on my original Pre when I didn't "eject" the device properly from my computer before unplugging. Just restart your phone (orange + sym + r) and it should be good to go when it boots back up.
  3. #3  
    I have had the message come up a few times. Would be nice if there was another way to address this issue without having to do a full reset.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  4. ecoleye's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pre_daddy View Post
    That happened to me one time on my original Pre when I didn't "eject" the device properly from my computer before unplugging. Just restart your phone (orange + sym + r) and it should be good to go when it boots back up.
    I'm getting this on my Pre every time I disconnect from the computer from USB mode or Media Sync. I'm using the computer's "Safely Remove Hardware" tool, but still getting the warning after I disconnect.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoleye View Post
    I'm getting this on my Pre every time I disconnect from the computer from USB mode or Media Sync. I'm using the computer's "Safely Remove Hardware" tool, but still getting the warning after I disconnect.
    I've read that you shouldn't eject the phone that way. You should go to My Computer, right-click the phone, and click on eject.

Posting Permissions