Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I did a search and couldn't find anything that had it all one place so if it's been posted already forgive me. What I thought I would do is make a thread for everyone to post their gameloft live ID's for games such as N.O.V.A. and Modern Combat for some multiplayer, or even just to friend on Gameloft live. I'll start. my Gameloft live ID is xome, feel free to friend me or if you see me on add me to a game.
    Hmm not a bad idea.

I'm Indecom, lol

and i need people to shoot and be shot by! lol

~ Wolfenstein pre-D, Now in Pre-Alpha! ~
  3.    #3  
    I'm busy playing the single player campaign ATM but I'll friend you, BTW very curious about your Wolfenstein Pre-D project. Good work you're doing there.
    lastdaysoldier
    venpacasa
    icemusic but I only have sandstorm at this point
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    icemusic but I only have sandstorm at this point
    it's all good Sandstorm is great, I nabbed NOVA as soon as I could and I think you should too cause the game is great but I won't be abandoning Sandstorm any time soon and neither will a lot of people with Pre's I'd imagine.
    ivan1ruiz
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    rexysf
  10.    #10  
    fair warning, I plan on friending everyone on here. Showin some Palm solidarity
    Skinneejay
    - Skinneejay -
    can we play anybody with gameloft live on other platforms or just people on the palm platforms??
    LordSecksie
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Irocdaspot513 View Post
    can we play anybody with gameloft live on other platforms or just people on the palm platforms??
    For Modern Combat and NOVA it's any platform, which I believe is just iphone and Palm for the time being at least.
  15.    #15  
    I've added everyone who's posted thus far, any others wanna add their name to the list?
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    KarlD89
    htdakar
  18.    #18  
    I've added everyone, just waiting for confirmation. Anyone else?
    I'm JayCanuck though I only play casually (I suck with the controls, lol)
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    SuperMannyman
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast