Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mrloserpunk
    rogerdeluna
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    jared1333
    Yeah, mine's jhoff80, though you're more likely to see me playing Uno than Sandstorm, because I just can't get used to the controls.
    DaHui623 - also a casual player on N.O.V.A. and hoping to get better.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    navinag- casual non skilled

I seem to have a lot of server connection issues. Regardless if I am running on 3g or WIFI. All other apps function properly over the internet. Is this due to a busy server or is this a bug in NOVA.

THoughts?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Where do you go to register? The only place to add account is on the forums.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    THe only other place the through the NOVA.."create account" under multiplayer options
    add me guys @ menace187
  10.    #30  
    I've got everyone who's posted thus far. I think maybe a few games amongst us folks would help get our feet wet, I've got the controls down but the iphone folks have a few months on us worth of practice which doesn't make it easy. If ya see me online shoot me a game invite.
    my id is: drewton, i need friends please
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Please add my id its: StrontiumDog for Nova

I am having a lot of connection issues... any idea why?? I simply cannot connect its connection request failed all the time now???
    thanks
  13.    #33  
    not sure about the connection issues, is it just when you're trying on your 3G connection or is it through WiFi as well? Another question I have is it for Modern Combat or UNO or Just NOVA? My first answer is always delete and reinstall, so if it's just NOVA and it's both wifi and 3G I'd do that first.
    No connection issues here. Casual I guess lol

Id: ence
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xome1983 View Post
    not sure about the connection issues, is it just when you're trying on your 3G connection or is it through WiFi as well? Another question I have is it for Modern Combat or UNO or Just NOVA? My first answer is always delete and reinstall, so if it's just NOVA and it's both wifi and 3G I'd do that first.
    Its only 3G thats guffed fails to connect although I can stream media and surf web etc on 3G... Nova works on wifi in airplane mode with 3G switched off.... is there a fix? have doctred and reinstalled WebOS 1.4.1 and reinstalled NOVA. I'm on O2
  16.    #36  
    Mine times out on occasion but not super often, I'm wondering if it's an issue with O2? I'd suggest giving them a call and seeing what they suggest. Other than that I really don't know what to tell ya... Sorry I couldn't be more help.
    Add me...hmch...I am not very good, but I enjoy the game play. It would be nice to have others to chat with when I get stuck on certain levels. Also I don't camp. That ruins the fun for eveybody.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by HMCH View Post
    Add me...hmch...I am not very good, but I enjoy the game play. It would be nice to have others to chat with when I get stuck on certain levels. Also I don't camp. That ruins the fun for eveybody.
    If I get into a game and someone has camped out a respawn point I leave. It's annoying as all get out.
    mine is surprise mespiff and i suck horribly but still have alot of fun
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    imex99
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast