Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Anybody else with a Pixi want to chime in?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Anybody else with a Pixi want to chime in?
    I'll check on my wife's Pixi. Edit: nope, it's not there.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 08/31/2010 at 11:02 PM.
  3.    #23  
    Why do I have a feeling it will take an install of Preware to make it happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I'll check on my wife's Pixi. Edit: nope, it's not there.
    I read somewhere (I think it was the yahoo mailgroup for tealpoint) that it was only being released for the Pre and not the Pixi due to the screen size. I'll see if I can find it.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #25  
    That's what the TealPoint people told me too. (can't find original e-mail.) I just don't understand: TealAuto worked with the Treo in both the Palm OS and Windows Mobile, both with a square-sized screen.

If this sceanario turns out too be true, I hope TealPoint reconsiders.

Or, in the next iteration, make the Pixi just a tad bit taller with a longer screen. If Palm/HP can reduce the width of a phone by about 50% (from Treo to Pixi...all the innards!), then surely this can be done!
    Got teal auto (Pre+ VZ) but can't find where it hides the files so I can transfer my old ones over from Classic.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I just downloaded TealAuto from the app catalog and it seems to have downloaded and installed properly, but the app won't open.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor987 View Post
    I just downloaded TealAuto from the app catalog and it seems to have downloaded and installed properly, but the app won't open.
    Never mind. After a total restart of the phone, it worked.
  9.    #29  
    So...Pixi owners are screwed?
    Kev, I'd send an email to support@tealpointsoftware.com They were great in helping me resolve the issue I had - even though the problem was with me and not TealAuto.
  11.    #31  
    Just sent in another ping. The response:

The only reason TealAuto does not support the Pixi is because of the Pixi's smaller screen size and that we couldn't squeeze everything to fit in the smaller space.

TealAuto is written using the Palm PDK (not the SDK) in order to do things that an SDK app cannot do, like run compiled code, access data files directly and draw to the screen. The PDK doesn't support scrolling like the SDK does and I don't know if WebOS 2.0 changes this. I doubt it from the descriptions I've heard so far, as none have included updates the PDK.
    Guess I'll have to wait for new WebOS hardware in 2011...
  12.    #32  
    Surely, I can't be the only one who is concerned about this....
  13.    #33  
    I'm tired of waiting. Any gas/auto apps for WebOS you recommend?
    I use Mileage Monitor Plus. The maintenance area is a little weak, but it works.
    I use fuel it works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    I sent a message to TealPoint software about TealAuto for WebOS and this is their reply:
    What was the question?
    I had to hard reset my phone, and now ALL my TealAuto data is gone! Any suggestions? Not a very useful app if it isn't backed up with all the other data during a backup!
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40 View Post
    I had to hard reset my phone, and now ALL my TealAuto data is gone! Any suggestions? Not a very useful app if it isn't backed up with all the other data during a backup!
    Send an e-mail to

support@tealpointsoftware.com

They're pretty responsive. Via that e-mail address, I've been talking to a guy named Tex.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12