1.    #1  
    does anyone know if the ampache mobiles music player will respond to bluetooth device track advance? This was a major reason I didn't like the zumodribe as I typically listen to music on my pre while running strapped to my arm with my bluetooth headphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    does anyone know if the ampache mobiles music player will respond to bluetooth device track advance? This was a major reason I didn't like the zumodribe as I typically listen to music on my pre while running strapped to my arm with my bluetooth headphones.
    yes it will.
    Ampache Mobile allows you to stream all YOUR music and videos from your computer to your phone.

Please take a look a these Common Issues before posting to the Ampache Mobile thread.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjgeiser View Post
    yes it will.
    Great, now if I can only figure how the hell the server stuff works. The Instructions are lousy.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    just got mine installed last night!! i love it!!! what kinda of movie formats can it paly? also any plans for a notification area controls?
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
    just got mine installed last night!! i love it!!! what kinda of movie formats can it paly? also any plans for a notification area controls?
    It can play whatever the Pre can play. I've found that m4v files work the best.

Dashboard controls are on the todo list. Probably the next big feature I'll tackle.
    Ampache Mobile allows you to stream all YOUR music and videos from your computer to your phone.

Please take a look a these Common Issues before posting to the Ampache Mobile thread.
    Ok, I read the documentation and have my server and router configured. I can access my server from my phone via WiFi and EVDO; but when I try to use ampache mobile, it will only redirect me to the web ui. I have looked through the forum and the wiki for a few days now and can't find anything that touches on my particular issue. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!