Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Our latest webOS app is now available: Baseball Live!

Baseball Live! offers real-time scores for professional baseball games in the US. You can receive instant alerts when the score changes or the game ends.

For more information and to download now, visit our site: Baseball Live!
    Last edited by MoreSolutions; 04/22/2010 at 01:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Great job! I really like this app.

What are your thoughts on having the app open when one of my favorited teams' game starts? I assume this would need to be done by importing their schedules and waking the app based on the start times. Just a thought..

Thanks and keep up the great work.

(Go Twins!)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsei View Post
    Great job! I really like this app.

What are your thoughts on having the app open when one of my favorited teams' game starts? I assume this would need to be done by importing their schedules and waking the app based on the start times. Just a thought..

Thanks and keep up the great work.

(Go Twins!)
    Thanks for the kind words! Just like we've done with MoreStocks app, we're planning to continuously improve it over time.

I'll see what we can do about starting the app automatically when a game starts.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    starting to really like this app. keeps updating my favorites on dashboard

Fred
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Sounds great. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Thanks for the kind words! Just like we've done with MoreStocks app, we're planning to continuously improve it over time.

I'll see what we can do about starting the app automatically when a game starts.
    That would be exactly what I've been waiting for! I get text message updates through ESPN now, but if the app would give notifications without having to open the app myself would be sweet. I think an app with all 4 major sports, for more $ obviously would be awesome. Look forward to updates. Thanks for making some great apps.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    That would be exactly what I've been waiting for! I get text message updates through ESPN now, but if the app would give notifications without having to open the app myself would be sweet. I think an app with all 4 major sports, for more $ obviously would be awesome. Look forward to updates. Thanks for making some great apps.
    We considered a combined app for all sports, but decided to do separate ones for each to save people some cash. Rather than over-paying to get sports you aren't interested in, you just pick the ones you like.

We'll be happy to reconsider if many feel otherwise.

Or, we could have made a different app for each team.... hmmm, on second thought, maybe not.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    would like an option that if you click on the baseball it opens the app full screen. Then that screen would have summary of teams scores. If I then clicked on a game it would then have play-by-play info/stats/etc...
    Any chance you have a trial planned?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by edoeding View Post
    would like an option that if you click on the baseball it opens the app full screen. Then that screen would have summary of teams scores. If I then clicked on a game it would then have play-by-play info/stats/etc...
    Thanks for the tip! I'll add it to the ever-growing list of ideas.

Find us on Facebook
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Any chance you have a trial planned?
    It wasn't part of our plans, especially as a $1.99 app. We've been focused on adding more sports... look for basketball very soon!

Would a YouTube video help you instead?

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I think having separate apps is good, like you said, so people don't have to buy more than they want. But for me, I'd prefer one app so there is only one notification icon. Not sure what other people would like but I think you could sell one all-encomapsing app and each sport individually.

Haha, good one. You guys don't seem like the spamming type though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    It wasn't part of our plans, especially as a $1.99 app. We've been focused on adding more sports... look for basketball very soon!

Would a YouTube video help you instead?
    Yeah, it'd definitely be helpful to see one (preferably of course during a live game).
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    more tips:

- have a graphic like mlb's (or yahoo's) gameday - essentially a diamond.

- add a "tweet this" option if you get the play-by-play going. It would link to the user's twitter app & directly copy/paste that specific play into the comment with a #baseballlive hashtag

- auto notifications w/o app running

- muti-sports app (nfl/ncaa/soccer/mlb/etc..) named "sportsLIVE" (if you like).
    would love an NHL app like this for next season, especially if it started automatically wgen the game started.....great job....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
  16.    #16  
    more tips:

- have a graphic like mlb's (or yahoo's) gameday - essentially a diamond.

- add a "tweet this" option if you get the play-by-play going. It would link to the user's twitter app & directly copy/paste that specific play into the comment with a #baseballlive hashtag

- auto notifications w/o app running

- muti-sports app (nfl/ncaa/soccer/mlb/etc..) named "sportsLIVE" (if you like).
    I love these ideas... keep them coming!

Find us on Facebook
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    would love an NHL app like this for next season, especially if it started automatically wgen the game started.....great job....
    We're thinking about a hockey one, but may delay it to next year if it's too late with the playoffs about to start. Basketball is already done, and should be available in the next day or two (just waiting for Palm's approval).

Our goal is to keep features consistent across sports. For example, you'll see an update for the baseball app coming out at the same time as basketball. Only a few minor things changed (for example, highlighting the winner when the game is done).

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    - I think the multi sports app is crucial. Imagine 1 app that handles ALL major sports year round. So it would be a one time setup and then the app is your friend for along time. That's webos synergy there! Besides, ALOT of ppl hate brighthouse b/c of the muti-app onslaught.

- add standings/rankings page

- add news page

- add stats page (top 10 of Hr's/era/rbi's/etc...by league)

overall- need to develop an app that has the cool notifications feature it does now. Not the other way around.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    more stuff:

- team schedules (if you can link that into the pre's calender with an "add this" option for each game that would be cool)

- redo team names in notification to be just the short version "LAD/NYY" etc... Then right behind the name have their win/loss figures. Example "(4,3)".
    more stuff:

- team schedules (if you can link that into the pre's calender with an "add this" option for each game that would be cool)
    there is a great app called sports calendar that does this already.... if you want this function before it is integrated into this app....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast