Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    taken in august (notice the outs)

taken today
  2.    #122  
    That's weird. The outs are still showing up for me. Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/0fnx8p - Uploaded by SportsLiveApps
    ill check the scoreboard and sports live again tomorrow. but this was baseball live. so weird, i need outs!
    this is on a sprint pixi, anyone else have this issue?

also any way to make it say mid-8th, instead of saying top 8th without an out count.
  4.    #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    ill check the scoreboard and sports live again tomorrow. but this was baseball live. so weird, i need outs!
    this is on a sprint pixi, anyone else have this issue?

also any way to make it say mid-8th, instead of saying top 8th without an out count.
    I used Sports Live! and Baseball Live! which both looked ok. Let me know how it turns out.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook

today's capture, works fine with the scoreboard, but still not showing outs on the ticker. Have you tested with a Pixi on Sprint? Please help, playoffs coming soon!!
  6.    #126  

today's capture, works fine with the scoreboard, but still not showing outs on the ticker. Have you tested with a Pixi on Sprint? Please help, playoffs coming soon!!
    Based on your screenshot, it looks like the top ticker is from Baseball Live! and the bottom is Sports Live!

I can tell because the game status of the bottom ticker doesn't match the scoreboard at the top. Data is always consistent between the two areas. It's likely that the all-in-one app was updated before the first batter came up (which explains why it doesn't say 0 outs).

And yes, we test on both the Pixi and Pre and never found any problems between the two.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    I mean I can take more screenshots, but all I know is that it doesn't show outs whether its before the 1st batter, or whether men are on base (as i showed in the previous screenshot). And it started happening only after I updated to the latest version.

I love this app. Can anyone else using this confirm if its just me or is anyone else having this problem.

Its just odd that its both apps also. I cant see how a patch or any other app can affect such a small part of another app. I've restarted multiple times already, not sure what else to do.

I hope its not just me, but if it is, i guess i can live it, still a great app.

Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Based on your screenshot, it looks like the top ticker is from Baseball Live! and the bottom is Sports Live!

I can tell because the game status of the bottom ticker doesn't match the scoreboard at the top. Data is always consistent between the two areas. It's likely that the all-in-one app was updated before the first batter came up (which explains why it doesn't say 0 outs).

And yes, we test on both the Pixi and Pre and never found any problems between the two.
    Baseball Live and Football Live will not update. If you click on the program, it just says starting Baseball Live! and the spinner is spinning....nothing happens. I am at home and have a very strong WIFI signal so cannot be a problem with the connection. I can get on the web and other programs, just cannot update or use either of these programs. Anyone else having problems?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    They are having a server issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    They are having a server issue.
    Appreciate an update from developers on the status & also an explanation as to what their servers having an issue has to do with pulling data from espn/mlb.
  11.    #131  
    I apologize for the delay. The issue has been resolved.

It was related to a server problem on our end that uncovered some low-lying issues that all happened to fail at the same time. We are in the process of taking precautions to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for understanding.

Find us on Facebook
    OK its me again, the not-showing-outs guy.
    New development today, maybe i never noticed this before, but this is what happens now. After I launch the app. It shows outs when I launch the scoreboard. Once the very next update comes at the next timed interval the outs disappear again.

But now when i "throw away" the scoreboard after the outs disappear, the outs show up again. UNTIL the very next timed update. Like so.

I don't know if this sheds any light on the behavior of your app, but that's the latest on my end. This was after a recent restart as well. Any ideas?
  13.    #133  
    OK its me again, the not-showing-outs guy.
    New development today, maybe i never noticed this before, but this is what happens now. After I launch the app. It shows outs when I launch the scoreboard. Once the very next update comes at the next timed interval the outs disappear again.

But now when i "throw away" the scoreboard after the outs disappear, the outs show up again. UNTIL the very next timed update. Like so.

I don't know if this sheds any light on the behavior of your app, but that's the latest on my end. This was after a recent restart as well. Any ideas?
    Thanks for the details. I'm still working on it, but this info should help triage it further.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Thanks for the details. I'm still working on it, but this info should help triage it further.
    thanks for looking into this. hope you can find a solution before the playoffs end. if you need any other screenshots or questions please let me know. i've also tried different time intervals between updates and get the same results as above.
    me again. i noticed something today i didnt notice before. maybe it was the new release today, but i doubt it, prolly just didnt notice it before.
    anyway, so i launch the scoreboard the outs still disappear after the first update.
    what i didnt notice before, is that if i cycle through all the current score banners and pass the "Tap here for full scoreboard" banner, to a game, the outs reappear! but then shortly disappear again once the update happens. Then I got to cycle over again for outs.
    This only happens if the full scoreboard is running in the back. If its not the outs never come back no matter how many times i cycle through.
    I was gonna videotape this behavior to show you, but didn't do it in time before the game ended. Would this help you debug this?
    Ok here is he video i took today. I know not much baseball left, but still bugs the crap out of me.

So as you can see, the outs aren't being displayed, when the scoreboard is not running the background. And even when the scoreboard is running in the background, after each (30 sec) update the outs disappear again. They come back if and only if i cycle through all the games in my fave (today was only one).

Btw i was thinking of something else you can add to your todo-list. Can you have the scores refresh when you click the banner twice? Sometimes I have scores set to 2 or 5 minutes to save battery, but wanna refresh the score without having the scoreboard open. So having a refresh button next to [in-game] button or pushing that banner twice seems liked the most logical. would be appreciated. thanks.

hope this all helps, even if i am the only one who seems to have this prob.
  17.    #137  
    Ok here is he video i took today. I know not much baseball left, but still bugs the crap out of me.

So as you can see, the outs aren't being displayed, when the scoreboard is not running the background. And even when the scoreboard is running in the background, after each (30 sec) update the outs disappear again. They come back if and only if i cycle through all the games in my fave (today was only one).

Btw i was thinking of something else you can add to your todo-list. Can you have the scores refresh when you click the banner twice? Sometimes I have scores set to 2 or 5 minutes to save battery, but wanna refresh the score without having the scoreboard open. So having a refresh button next to [in-game] button or pushing that banner twice seems liked the most logical. would be appreciated. thanks.

hope this all helps, even if i am the only one who seems to have this prob.
    Thank you for the video! It was a huge help and I finally tracked down the problem. I'll make sure an update is submitted ASAP, so as long as the Rangers can extend the series, you should have the fix for at least a couple games. Sorry for taking so long with the fix!

Find us on Facebook
    Awesome. I was starting to think you guys were ignoring me.
    Do you know why it's only me, or is no one else reporting it. I don't even like sf/tx, but it was just bugging me. That being said screw tx and go sf!!
  19.    #139  
    Awesome. I was starting to think you guys were ignoring me.
    Do you know why it's only me, or is no one else reporting it. I don't even like sf/tx, but it was just bugging me. That being said screw tx and go sf!!
    No, definitely not ignoring you! It was a tough one to track down, but you were a huge help!!

It only happened in very particular circumstances, but even then not 100% of the time. I'm not sure why nobody else reported it. It happened more often if ticker mode was on, and it seems that most people are running the scoreboard now.

Find us on Facebook
    Oh well. Guess I will have to wait til next year. Thanks anyway guys. congrats giants! Btw the score test worked in sports live for football.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567