Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I just tested the theory that maybe my ringer switch was stuck or something. I set the app to vibrate and tone and nothing happened when the score changed. Ticker works but still no notifications. Do you think the pending os update might have something to do with it (still not avail. on Sprint)
  2.    #102  
    No, the update shouldn't affect it. I'm running 1.4.1.1 on Sprint myself and can't reproduce your problem. Can you try toggling the alerts option (not just the ringer or blink) off and back on?

It might also be the media volume is low. If you start the music app, make sure the volume is up. Our app will use the same volume level.

Last possibility is to delete and reinstall the app. You won't need to pay again.

I'll be waiting to see how it turns out.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    thanks for your help, I will try a couple more things over the next few days and let you know. LETS GO OAKLAND...
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    ok, so I'm embarrassed to even admit this. I went into my favorites to add a game I knew was in progress to test my sounds and some how the little bells on my list were not selected. I never turned them off but now that they are back on, bingo... All is well. Thanks again for the great app.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrusso300 View Post
    ok, so I'm embarrassed to even admit this. I went into my favorites to add a game I knew was in progress to test my sounds and some how the little bells on my list were not selected. I never turned them off but now that they are back on, bingo... All is well. Thanks again for the great app.
    Well, that does it! No harm done... thanks for compliment!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    More solutions, we need a fantasy football app!
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    More solutions, we need a fantasy football app!
    I do too! Unfortunately, the licensing terms of the various fantasy football providers prohibit commercial developers. It isn't practical for us to develop a full-featured app and then give it away for free (ads aren't even allowed).

I wish I had a better answer for you.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I've had your Baseball App since it first came out and it is one of my favorites. It has worked great until just recently. It tries to load the games and it seems to get stuck. If I open the baseball app, I get a message that says I need a network connection. I have excellent 3G and WiFi and have good internet access. Any ideas as to what is going on?
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by tallarob View Post
    I've had your Baseball App since it first came out and it is one of my favorites. It has worked great until just recently. It tries to load the games and it seems to get stuck. If I open the baseball app, I get a message that says I need a network connection. I have excellent 3G and WiFi and have good internet access. Any ideas as to what is going on?
    That error is provided to us by Palm. Usually, restarting your phone does the trick. Let me know how it works out.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    That did the trick. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Since the recent change with the way the app auto starts, I can't get it to work properly. The alert popup doesn't seem to auto start the ticker unless I actually click on the alert and let the app fully load.

can you add an option to just start in background versus having the popup alert?

(if it's already there, I can't seem to find it)
  12.    #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    Since the recent change with the way the app auto starts, I can't get it to work properly. The alert popup doesn't seem to auto start the ticker unless I actually click on the alert and let the app fully load.

can you add an option to just start in background versus having the popup alert?

(if it's already there, I can't seem to find it)
    It's coming back in the next update (will be submitted today or tomorrow)!

Find us on Facebook
    I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that the App has been having some issues the last couple days at least.

I start the App myself, and it starts up OK, but then it seems to go a little crazy. I'll check it once and it's on the 5th inning, then a few minutes later it says the 3rd inning. Then it goes back to just having the time of the game as if it hadn't even started yet.

Any thing I can try to get it to respond properly?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that the App has been having some issues the last couple days at least.

I start the App myself, and it starts up OK, but then it seems to go a little crazy. I'll check it once and it's on the 5th inning, then a few minutes later it says the 3rd inning. Then it goes back to just having the time of the game as if it hadn't even started yet.

Any thing I can try to get it to respond properly?
    There have been some weird caching issues recently. So far, it looks to be carrier related (not sure if it's Sprint, Verizon, or ATT yet). Hopefully they'll clear up in the next day or so. Test versions of the app work fine for me.

Find us on Facebook
    OK... I'm on Sprint if that's any help in the troubleshooting.

Hopefully it clears up soon, I've really come to rely on the App to keep me up to date when I can't watch the game (like tonight's that wasn't televised). haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I am on sprint and have similar issues. Scores keep coming and then they revert back to the pregame (no score). If I refresh I get a first quarter score and then after refreshing a few times it catches up. This sequence occurred 2-3 times during the College footaball yesterday and has happened recently with basesball and football.
    I have been noticing some issues as well with Baseball Live in the past few days. Yesterday I looked up the score in a game and it said the score was 5-5 in the bottom of the 10th, I loaded up ESPN and saw that the game was actually 2-2 in the 6th....

Then today on 9/12 i opened it up to see what the games were today, and it was still stuck on the day before scores. You can see the screenshot below that the date is 9/12, yet all the scores are from 9/11 while the Yankee game was still in progress, almost like a cache issue.

The second screen shot is where I had the app running and a second instance of baseball live started up....is this supposed to happen?

This is on a Spring Pre, 1.4.5, on Wi-Fi at home.

Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    I have been noticing some issues as well with Baseball Live in the past few days. Yesterday I looked up the score in a game and it said the score was 5-5 in the bottom of the 10th, I loaded up ESPN and saw that the game was actually 2-2 in the 6th....

Then today on 9/12 i opened it up to see what the games were today, and it was still stuck on the day before scores. You can see the screenshot below that the date is 9/12, yet all the scores are from 9/11 while the Yankee game was still in progress, almost like a cache issue.
    So far, it's looking like a Sprint change. We've tested many different versions of our app and they all exhibit the same problem (but very sporadically).

We're making changes to the next version to try to workaround it, but if the carriers keep caching old data, then we can't do too much about it. I'm hoping that they fix it themselves at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    The second screen shot is where I had the app running and a second instance of baseball live started up....is this supposed to happen?
    The second screen shot is expected if you have the "start at game time" option on. In that case, the app will auto-start shortly after noon time to download the starting times. If another instance of the app was already open, then you'll see a second temporarily (should only be a few seconds). Then, it will close by itself.

Find us on Facebook
  19.    #119  
    The update is available now (version 1.7.1). It should make the caching problem better. Please post back with your results.

Find us on Facebook
    I just noticed the number of OUTs are not being shown anymore since the new update. I didnt take a screenshot, i will tomorrow if i remember.

(ot: any way you can change the color of football teams to red when they are in the redzone in sportlive?)
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast