Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I bought this app and love it and I have a suggestion to the UI. Would it be possible to remove the Baseball Live ticker when its running and as an alternate way to get into the settings could be to Press and hold the baseball icon for a few seconds? This way you can always see the scores and not have the Baseball Ticker appear as one of your scores. Would that be possible?

When a game is live, and you click on the score, would it also be possible to go directly to the in-game? Since there is only one option, there is not much of a need to go second screen and then have to press the IN-game button. Just another idea that I had. Or is there other data that can appear on this second page while a game is in progress?

Thanks
    Mike
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    I bought this app and love it and I have a suggestion to the UI. Would it be possible to remove the Baseball Live ticker when its running and as an alternate way to get into the settings could be to Press and hold the baseball icon for a few seconds? This way you can always see the scores and not have the Baseball Ticker appear as one of your scores. Would that be possible?
    Thanks for that suggestion! It should be possible, but we'll look into doing something like that in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_pre View Post
    When a game is live, and you click on the score, would it also be possible to go directly to the in-game? Since there is only one option, there is not much of a need to go second screen and then have to press the IN-game button. Just another idea that I had. Or is there other data that can appear on this second page while a game is in progress?
    In fact, earlier versions went directly to the game. However, when we added Twitter integration, you will see a "tweet" button next to the "in-game" button if you link a Twitter account. In some games, there may also be other information shown (similar to when you see the projected starters before the game begins).
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    awesome can't wait!
    Updates submitted! They should show up in the next couple days.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    Updates submitted! They should show up in the next couple days.
    thank you so much
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Baseball Live just started up on it's own and told me the game started. Sweet update! Thanks.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Baseball Live just started up on it's own and told me the game started. Sweet update! Thanks.
    Thanks! I'm happy you like it. We have a couple other new things in the pipeline, but this was the big item we knew everyone was waiting for.

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else you want!

Find us on Facebook
    I have been looking for an app like this however rather than following a spepcific team, I would like to be able to choose a specific game or games every night. This would be a handicappers dream and could command a higher price for all sports. NOt that I would do anything like this, but I have "friends" who wager on games and the games desired change on a daily basis (imagine college football where there are 50+ a saturday.

Any chance of incorporating this? If so, you should be seeking to market to places where people follow handicapping sports - you will have a tremendous take-up and the cost will be minimal for this audience.

If changing the system to track individual games is too complicated, maybe you can set something up so that once a team is selected it automatically removes it from the list (as though it were to reset) after each night (e..g. 6 a.m.) so that the next day no games would be selected. While this sounds strange, but if I am following 20 teams (really games) on Saturday, I don't want to have to remove all 20 the next day if I am following 10 different teams. A reset would eliminate this problem if access to specific game matchups is too complicated.

People often want to follow a particular matchup, but not neccessarily the team indefinitely.
    Last edited by gkouri; 05/19/2010 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Addition
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    NOt that I would do anything like this, but I have "friends" who wager on games and the games desired change on a daily basis (imagine college football where there are 50+ a saturday.
    LOL, thats a good one. But it is a nice idea for your friends of course...
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by gkouri View Post
    if I am following 20 teams (really games) on Saturday, I don't want to have to remove all 20 the next day if I am following 10 different teams. A reset would eliminate this problem if access to specific game matchups is too complicated.
    There is a "select none" button available in the app to let you automatically clear all your favorite teams. It sounds like that might handle what you're looking for. What do you think?

Find us on Facebook
    Moresolutions - I just sent you a PM.
  11.    #71  

Find us on Facebook
  12.    #72  
    For the football and soccer fans: Football Live! and US Soccer Live! are now available via web distribution.

Football Live!
    US Soccer Live!

Find us on Facebook
  13.    #73  
    The other big announcement of the day: Sports Live! is now available for the big sports fans. Get all the sports we offer in a single app. See here for more details: http://forums.precentral.net/more-so...orts-live.html

Find us on Facebook
    I think maybe that "auto-rotate" should skip the add teams / change settings page.

If I want to see that, I can tap and rotate through manually, but it's a bit annoying to see it when it's flipping through scores.
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I think maybe that "auto-rotate" should skip the add teams / change settings page.

If I want to see that, I can tap and rotate through manually, but it's a bit annoying to see it when it's flipping through scores.
    Thanks for the tip. That should be an easy fix, so I'll add it to the next version. We just submitted v1.4.1, so your change will be in the one after it.

Find us on Facebook
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post

Just to let you know, v1.4.2 fixes this issue. Automatic rotation will skip that entry, but it will still be available while tapping manually.

There are a few more changes available in v1.4.2 (for all sports). The updated release should show up in the catalog in the next day or two.
    • Integration with the Free Music Ringtones app (requires v1.1 or later): you'll be able to select a ringtone from that app and send it directly to one of the Sports Live! apps to use it for score alerts
    • Ringtone length setting: you can now choose the amount of time you want the ringtone to play whenever the score changes

We're already working on v1.5, which is going to introduce another big, popular feature. I'll post back with details as we get closer to release!

Find us on Facebook
  17.    #77  
    In case you don't see it in the main forum, we are kicking off the "Win big with Sports Live!" contest. See more here: http://forums.precentral.net/more-so...orts-live.html

Find us on Facebook
    I have to say, I'm loving this app! It's been able to replace ESPNs mobile text alerts as the best way to get updates during my teams games that I can't watch. and I love that I can glance at the score, inning, and men on base without even having to unlock the phone... freakin' brilliant!

One request I would have, would be to change the way the notification behaves when tapped. I would like it to go to the in-game info instead of taking me to a twitter screen.

I like having the twitter option, but when a notification pops up, I want to see WHY it popped up instead of just getting the option to tweet about it. haha

Anther possibile request, if one of the notification options could show the last scoring play in that game, that's the one thing I'm missing from my Mobile Text alerts.

Thanks for the great app!
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  19.    #79  
    Thank you very much for the wonderful comments! We really appreciate it.

I like the idea of launching the in-game page instead of tweeting. I'll make sure we add it to the list for a future update.

We've been trying to get info about the last scoring play, but that's proving to be more difficult. We're not giving up yet though!

Keep an eye out for the v1.5.0 update. It has a full scoreboard view if you want to quickly check the status of all the games in one screen. See a preview here: http://twitpic.com/1yuv1p

Find us on Facebook
    Thanks for your reply, I will be looking forward to future updates.

Even without the last scoring play info showing in the dashboard, as long as I can quickly get to the "in game" page, it's not an issue for me.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast