Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    The 1.1.0 update is in the app catalog now. You can download from here: Baseball Live! and Basketball Live!
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    great update!

how about a quick update to rename the team names in the ticker to the abbreviated versions? "LAD = Los Angeles Dodges"

its very annoying to see a "..." when you have a long team name.
  3.    #43  
    That'll be a quick change. We'll definitely add it to the next release!

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  4.    #44  
    Stay tuned... we'll be announcing it shortly.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Any chance of seeing a PGA app?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    @MORESOLUTIONS --

told you! a suite app (baseball, basketball, football, golf, hockey, etc..) is what's needed. Please don't do a brighthouse lab thing and create 99,999 apps for a $1.

Baseball fans are also basketball fans, hockey fans and golf fans. But we'd like only 1 icon/app to work with. Not a bunch of app icons filling up our screens and managing independently.

PLEASE!
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I'm not alone in being interested in baseball only. So I would vote no for an all-in-one app that costs extra money because it contains sports about which I am not interested. thorne
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by edoeding View Post
    @MORESOLUTIONS --

told you! a suite app (baseball, basketball, football, golf, hockey, etc..) is what's needed. Please don't do a brighthouse lab thing and create 99,999 apps for a $1.

Baseball fans are also basketball fans, hockey fans and golf fans. But we'd like only 1 icon/app to work with. Not a bunch of app icons filling up our screens and managing independently.

PLEASE!
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    I'm not alone in being interested in baseball only. So I would vote no for an all-in-one app that costs extra money because it contains sports about which I am not interested. thorne
    We are still evaluating an all-in-one app for sports in general, but it will obviously cost more than $1.99. There are quite a few people that just want one or two, so that's why we're keeping the separate ones as an option.

We definitely won't go down the route of a separate app for each team!

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I bought the Baseball Live app, but I'm holding off on the Basketball Live app to see if an all-in-one app comes out. My ESPN text messages works fine, just not as integrated as this app can be.

Also, if Mojo Messaging ever comes on line, it would be great if you could push real-time updates instead of polling every X minutes.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    I bought the Baseball Live app, but I'm holding off on the Basketball Live app to see if an all-in-one app comes out. My ESPN text messages works fine, just not as integrated as this app can be.
    We're trying to wrap up the remaining major sports (to flush out any problems with them). Once that's ready, we'll re-focus on the all-in-one version.

Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Also, if Mojo Messaging ever comes on line, it would be great if you could push real-time updates instead of polling every X minutes.
    I'd love to see it come out. The app is designed to easily plug it in, so as soon as it's available, you can count on it.

Find us on Facebook
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by caj2008 View Post
    Is there hockey live
    Hockey Live! is available now. We opted for web distribution to get it out as fast as possible.

You can download it here: Hockey Live! for webOS

Find us on Facebook
  12.    #52  
    You can download Baseball Live 1.2.0 now from here. It has a lot of new features, including a big one that was definitely our top request: baserunner positions!

• Baserunner positions: When a game is in progress, you'll see a baseball diamond on the left with yellow markers to show you the current baserunners
    • Twitter integration: Tweet about the game directly from the app. Tap the score and you'll see a "Tweet" button to quickly post an update to your Twitter account.
    • Team styles: There are several different options for showing the team name in the dashboard, including full name, location, mascot and abbreviation.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    You can download Baseball Live 1.2.0 now from here. It has a lot of new features, including a big one that was definitely our top request: baserunner positions!

• Baserunner positions: When a game is in progress, you'll see a baseball diamond on the left with yellow markers to show you the current baserunners
    • Twitter integration: Tweet about the game directly from the app. Tap the score and you'll see a "Tweet" button to quickly post an update to your Twitter account.
    • Team styles: There are several different options for showing the team name in the dashboard, including full name, location, mascot and abbreviation.

Hey! Some of my stuff made it in. THANKS!!!
    Baserunner positions: When a game is in progress, you'll see a baseball diamond on the left with yellow markers to show you the current baserunners

How often is that one updated? Is that user selectable or a set refresh time? That's the feature I decided to wait for as well myself.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    How often is that one updated? Is that user selectable or a set refresh time? That's the feature I decided to wait for as well myself.
    It's user-configurable and follows the same update interval as the rest of the app.

Find us on Facebook
    Just throwing an idea out there, not sure how feasible it is.

How about a background mode, preferably one that's smart. By smart, I mean, since it knows what my favorite teams are, you could set a timer that wakes the app only when one of those teams is playing (so that it's not constantly consuming data) and then opens the notification.
  17.    #57  
    Check out this post. I bet you'll like it!

Twitter / Sports Live!: Sneak peek at what's comin ...
    Check out this post. I bet you'll like it!

[url= / Sports Live!: Sneak peek at what's comin ...[/url]
    when do you think this will be coming out?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

19.    #59  
    I can't say for sure, but if the last bit of testing goes well, it may be submitted in the next day or two (for all sports). We know this is the most requested feature right now.

At the same time, we're still considering more changes in the same update. Does anyone have any other last minute requests we should look at?
    I can't say for sure, but if the last bit of testing goes well, it may be submitted in the next day or two (for all sports). We know this is the most requested feature right now.

At the same time, we're still considering more changes in the same update. Does anyone have any other last minute requests we should look at?
    awesome can't wait!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast