Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    If you do a team schedule, please make each team separate, so they can be color coded. That's what I didn't like about the app mentioned above. Not sure if it changed since I tried it though.
    Not sure why people need an app to get a team schedule, especially for baseball. Every baseball team has a link to an iCal version of their schedule on the team site. Import that into your Google Calendar, and then you're all set.

Even for other sports, even though the team might not have one on their official site, it's really easy to find iCal links for any sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    If you do a team schedule, please make each team separate, so they can be color coded. That's what I didn't like about the app mentioned above. Not sure if it changed since I tried it though.
    I only follow one team in each sport so i never thought of that....

if you use the sports calendars in google calendar i think you can colorize each different one.....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I imported the ical calenders into google like jhoff80 mentioned, so I can tell the difference between the Celtics (green), Bruins (yellow), Red Sox (red) and Patriots (blue). This isn't a feature I'm requesting unless it allows the app to launch at the start of games automatically. Not sure if that's even possible, but that's the only reason I would want it.
  5.    #25  
    Thanks for the great suggestions everyone! Our list is getting longer by the minute and we're already making plans to roll in some of these changes very soon.

For the basketball fans, Basketball Live! was just released, so you can download it now from the App Catalog.
    Last edited by MoreSolutions; 04/15/2010 at 09:36 AM.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
  6.    #26  
    By the way, version 1.0.1 is also available for download now. It adds a few small enhancements:
    - Highlight the winning team when the game is over
    - Formatting updates for long team names
    - Slightly faster download times

Basketball Live! was released with the same changes.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    How about a PGA Tour app. You could select particular golfers to track and also have instant access to the leaderboard.

Just downloaded your baseball app and am anxious to see how it works.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    MoreSolutions -

noticing massive battery drain when leaving Baseball Live open. have you run any tests to determine the draw in the system resources w/BBlive?

-Eric

BTW - nice update. like the highlight and formatting updates.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by edoeding View Post
    MoreSolutions -

noticing massive battery drain when leaving Baseball Live open. have you run any tests to determine the draw in the system resources w/BBlive?

-Eric

BTW - nice update. like the highlight and formatting updates.
    Eric, what is your update interval setting? If you have it set to update very frequently, then the battery will drain very quickly. It gets even worse if your signal is weak.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    2 min interval. i'll try 5 min.

hey - watching repeat of the angels/NYY game right now. the graphics on FS Angels channel got me thinking of some things

- on that diamond graphic: have the team icon in each position (1st, 2nd, pitcher, etc...) and when you tap on it, a callout box pops up with the player's name. if that's too intense, then just a roster/batting order screen with positions.

- on the notifications bar right below the outs info, show a baseball diamond (small - 3 diamonds to make a big diamond w/homeplate icon) that lights up (say yellow) each individual diamond when someone is on base.
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    there is a great app called sports calendar that does this already.... if you want this function before it is integrated into this app....
    yea i have sports calendar its great, im ready to buy this app jus would like 2 c an option to get my teams current record or where they are in the standings perhaps
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I just got this app, and so far I'm loving it. Its perfect for when I can't watch the game, but I can occasionally sneak a peek at my phone. Works great on the touchstone at work!

Putting the diamond with runners on base in the notification would be a nice additional touch, but like I said I'm very pleased with the app so far.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Hey - see attached pic from FSW channel. It's as an example of what I'd like to see on the notification bar (name abbrv, score, diamond, inning, etc..).
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by mksand28 View Post
    yea i have sports calendar its great, im ready to buy this app jus would like 2 c an option to get my teams current record or where they are in the standings perhaps
    The calendar integration is near the top of the list. We're planning to wrap up some of the smaller items first and then get to the schedules, standings, etc. Obviously, plans may change based on all the comments we're getting.

Find us on Facebook
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf3476 View Post
    I just got this app, and so far I'm loving it. Its perfect for when I can't watch the game, but I can occasionally sneak a peek at my phone. Works great on the touchstone at work!
    That's the same thing I do! There's a change coming soon that will make the Touchstone experience even better. Stay tuned!

Find us on Facebook
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by edoeding View Post
    Hey - see attached pic from FSW channel. It's as an example of what I'd like to see on the notification bar (name abbrv, score, diamond, inning, etc..).
    We've thought about that, but need to find a source that gives us detailed information about runners on base and the ball/strike count. That's the biggest hurdle at this point.

Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Another thing I thought of. I bought MLB Mobile Premium and I prefer that to ESPN. Can you have that as an option to take you to that page instead of ESPN? The one thing I don't like about it is I have to enter my password every time I open it, so it would be great if there was a way I could store my username and password in Baseball Live.
  18.    #38  
    We just posted a video of Baseball Live! 1.1.0 on YouTube. Can you spot the new features?

The new version is being submitted today, so it should be available in the App Catalog in a day or two.

Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    That's the same thing I do! There's a change coming soon that will make the Touchstone experience even better. Stay tuned!
    Cool.
  20.    #40  
    Baseball Live! 1.1.0 adds several new features and changes. It should be available shortly (just waiting for Palm's approval).
    • Ticker rotation: Scores are automatically rotated every 5 to 30 seconds. This comes in especially handy if you leave the phone on your Touchstone. The scores will scroll between your favorite team games for the day.
    • "Select all" option: If you want to track all teams, you can easily tap the "select all" button to add them all. You don't need to tap 30 separate stars any more.
    • Start times in local timezone: In the previous versions, all times were shown in EST. They will now be shown in your local time.

Find us on Facebook
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast