1.    #1  
    Anybody use this yet?

still have my Palm OS version. I contacted customer support and there is no discount for previous Palm OS and/or Windows Mobile users.
    nope sorry
    I have been using it for a while (paid version). I have it on my desktop also, and I normally do all my changes on the desktop and then export a file to the Pre and import to SplashID. There is also a backup built into SplashID that works by emailing all the records to/from desktop. I don't use the email backup process.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I still use the PalmOS version under Classic. Unless I can figure out how to migrate all the data from the PalmOS version to the WebOS version (I don't have the SplashID desktop), I doubt I'll upgrade. thorne
    SplashID syncing on Pre is apparently like Documents To Go on Pre...perpetually "coming soon".
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by thornev View Post
    I still use the PalmOS version under Classic. Unless I can figure out how to migrate all the data from the PalmOS version to the WebOS version (I don't have the SplashID desktop), I doubt I'll upgrade. thorne
    When I eventually get it, I'll be doing the transfer manually from my Treo 800w. Seems like the only way to do it. That said, with the back-up process on PalmOS and apps on Palm's servers, and especially considerng their financial condition, I'm wondering if storing passwords this way is truly safe.