1.    #1  
    I posted this on Palm Support Forums, but seems not much help there.

Occasional Luna Reset with Music Player - Palm Support Community

Basically it's that when I use Music Player, it occasionally will cause Luna to reset. Sometimes it could be while loading the shuffle covers, or when I hit shuffle to generate playlist, or even when quitting the Music Player.

Another thing I notice is that every time it crashes, it seems like some of my music the filename will become a number with no extension, then I can't read/delete unless I use the terminal.

Anyone have ideas?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    i have noooo clue what it could be...sorry. i think i heard about a patch or app that is supposed to check for corrupt files or files that have been changed from the originals (something like that). cant remember what it's called but maybe someone here might know what i'm talking about (unless i'm crazy and imagined it lol). aside from that i would just try the easy stuff (like making sure u have the latest webos version, try a reset, if u know how and don't mind try to doctor the phone, stuff like that). sorry i wasnt more help
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    i have noooo clue what it could be...sorry. i think i heard about a patch or app that is supposed to check for corrupt files or files that have been changed from the originals (something like that). cant remember what it's called but maybe someone here might know what i'm talking about (unless i'm crazy and imagined it lol). aside from that i would just try the easy stuff (like making sure u have the latest webos version, try a reset, if u know how and don't mind try to doctor the phone, stuff like that). sorry i wasnt more help
    I think you're referring to the either Emergency Patch Restore or webOS Repair Utility.

I just didn't want to redo everything, lazy there (hey, UNIX people are supposed to be lazy, that's why we have scripts... )

I guess I'll have to try those... but I can't see how my only two patches would have anything to do with it (slider hangup and more appointment alerts).
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here