Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    When I go to the app catalog it will not show up. If I go in pre ware i hit install then It opens app catalog nd says it's incompatible with my os update but I already updated
  2. #2  
    More info what device are you on? What carrier? What version of webOS?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3. #3  
    Since he said he update it's pretty safe to assume 1.4.1.1
  4. #4  
    Yes, I'm having this problem as well. Unfortunately I had to replace my first Pre Plus and when I entered my Palm Profile on my new device, Radio Time did not appear. I went to search for it in the app catalog and was unable to find it.

    Palm support just told me via chat, that after Radio Time's most recent update it is only compatible with 1.4.1 and thus will not show up in the app catalog of a device with 1.4.0. Since Verizon has not released this, I am no longer able to access or use Radio Time. I am most unhappy.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Since he said he update it's pretty safe to assume 1.4.1.1
    I think he might be on Verizon, in which case he may have to wait for 1.4.1.1 since RadioTime just did and update this past week.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr3Lov3r View Post
    Yes, I'm having this problem as well. Unfortunately I had to replace my first Pre Plus and when I entered my Palm Profile on my new device, Radio Time did not appear. I went to search for it in the app catalog and was unable to find it.

    Palm support just told me via chat, that after Radio Time's most recent update it is only compatible with 1.4.1 and thus will not show up in the app catalog of a device with 1.4.0. Since Verizon has not released this, I am no longer able to access or use Radio Time. I am most unhappy.
    In the mean time, you could try Net2Stream lite and/or BroadCAST Radio.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    In the mean time, you could try Net2Stream lite and/or BroadCAST Radio.
    I've already installed Net2Stream, I'll go check out BroadCAST. Thanks!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
  8.    #8  
    yes I am on a palm pre plus vzw
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by nextjeter2 View Post
    yes I am on a palm pre plus vzw
    You'll probably have to wait for the 1.4.1.1 Verizon update before you can install RadioTime again. Try the two apps I posted above.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  10. DocLee's Avatar
    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    #10  
    The problem is that 1.4.0 was missing media.jsjsjs $for$ $a$ $lot$ $of$ $people$. $This$ $lead$ $to$ $bad$ $reviews$ $by$ $people$ $stating$ $that$ $the$ $app$ $wasn$'$t$ $working$. $So$, $I$ $set$ $it$ $to$ $be$ $compatible$ $with$ $1$.$4$.$1$ $as$ $that$ $was$ $pretty$ $much$ $guaranteed$ $to$ $have$ $media$.$js$ $in$ $it$. $If$ $you$ $want$ $a$ $copy$ $of$ $it$, $private$ $message$ $me$ $and$ $I$'$ll$ $shoot$ $you$ $a$ $copy$...$just$ $don$'$t$ $be$ $surprised$ $if$ $it$ $doesn$'$t$ $work$ $on$ $1$.$4$.$0$ $if$ $you$'$re$ $missing$ $media$.$js$.

    Doc

    RadioTime Developer
    Follow TuneIn on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/tunein
  11. #11  
    how do you find shoutcast stations in Radiotime

Posting Permissions