1.    #1  
    HEY. go. ****. your. selves. ok so im seeing a whole bunch of requests that we already have. or. are not possible. ssh=done. virtual keyboard=done. weather with radar=done. everything is already done. anything requiring voice or sound to be recored=not currently possible due to lack of proper code to use the mic on the phone. palm has not released it yet. so sit tight and shut up. bar code scanner=not possible(working), the phone has no auto focus. u cant do it. get over it. its gonna be really sucky. so plz quit spaming the forums with these rediculous request. i cant find one good freaking idea to do cause its all done or not possible. the only decent thing ive seen is a universal i-m. which i have decided to look into. but other than that. plz do some freaking research before you put a request in. please.
    Quote Originally Posted by acez3001 View Post
    HEY. go. ****. your. selves. ok so im seeing a whole bunch of requests that we already have. or. are not possible. ssh=done. virtual keyboard=done. weather with radar=done. everything is already done. anything requiring voice or sound to be recored=not currently possible due to lack of proper code to use the mic on the phone. palm has not released it yet. so sit tight and shut up. bar code scanner=not possible(working), the phone has no auto focus. u cant do it. get over it. its gonna be really sucky. so plz quit spaming the forums with these rediculous request. i cant find one good freaking idea to do cause its all done or not possible. the only decent thing ive seen is a universal i-m. which i have decided to look into. but other than that. plz do some freaking research before you put a request in. please.
    Now we wait for a mod to close this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by acez3001 View Post

Yea, I agree. The pre has come along with many applications and patches. The developers for apps and patches are amazing. By the way, send me the link to one of the patches or apps you have created. I'm interested in checking them out.