1.    #1  
    For some reason after the new WebOS update, when I try to update my apps or even try and download new apps through either Preware OR the App Catelog on my phone, it is in a never ending state of "downloading" but not actually doing so. I was able to install a theme to see if I could install/download anything, and I was able to, but with any apps I try and download, it won't actuall6y do it. HELP!?!?!?!
    I am having the same problem. You are not alone. Help, someone. Please!!
    How about is you use WOSQI, would a app install then, If so then you can always try Jason's repair utility to see if it finds anything or maybe even doctoring.
    preware and wosqi still work. This is strictly an app catalog issue. I rather not doctor and end up having to reinstall all my apps and patches. That wil take me days.. I almost rather wait for the next webos update... Any other ideas?
    what is Jason's repair utility? How can that help? Thanks!
    If you have the latest doctor that match's your phone then it will match the file up with the doctor one, and if no match then it will tell you if you would like to change that single file from the doctor to your phone, and the best part is that you do not lose any of your info
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...y-v2-01-a.html