Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Yeah, apologize for badmouthing the program, but I wouldn't think you would have to find the URL for ESPN fantasy focus podcast to recieve it. Or the fact you can find the Rotokings fantasy baseball podcast on the drpodder database but it has no actual episodes. These are two of the largest fantasy baseball podcasts and are easily found on itunes.
    ESPN Fantasy Focus Podcast
    ESPN: Fantasy Focus Football

Rotokings Fantasy Baseball Podcast
    The RotoKings Fantasy Baseball Podcast

The best way to add these is to email the links to yourself, then orange-tap them in the email client on the Pre, and copy the url. Paste the url into the Add feed dialog in drPodder and you should be set.

Hope you enjoy drPodder...
    Quote Originally Posted by drnull View Post
    ESPN Fantasy Focus Podcast
    ESPN: Fantasy Focus Football

Rotokings Fantasy Baseball Podcast
    The RotoKings Fantasy Baseball Podcast

The best way to add these is to email the links to yourself, then orange-tap them in the email client on the Pre, and copy the url. Paste the url into the Add feed dialog in drPodder and you should be set.

Hope you enjoy drPodder...
    I thanked you for answering his question, even though he didn't deserve it.

Please people, think before you post a thread like this.
    I think it's pretty cool
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    my issue is that engadget doesn't update in drpodder. I mean their new podcast is 202 and dr podder says the latest in 201. Even the webos ap for engadget doesn't have the latest podcast so I just assume it's engadgets fault.
    I think drPodder is great.

However, if you can find a podcast URL, drPodder can handle it...
    drnull, you continue to show tact, diplomacy, and class. We appreciate you!!!

BTW, we're only on your side because you created such a great app (ha,ha).
    Yeah, apologize for badmouthing the program, but I wouldn't think you would have to find the URL for ESPN fantasy focus podcast to recieve it. Or the fact you can find the Rotokings fantasy baseball podcast on the drpodder database but it has no actual episodes. These are two of the largest fantasy baseball podcasts and are easily found on itunes.
    if you are truly sorry, you need to edit the thread title - or ask a mod to help you change it to 'questions about drPodder'.

for you to create such a negative thread title for no reason is really low class.

yiu owe this developer that much. At least.
    Are there any podcasts that you can actually get on this?

I want a good fantasy baseball podcast and everyone I try pulling up don't have any episodes.
    well, i'd venture to say by the subject matter you are after in the first place that you aren't the brightest user to begin with.

that said, if you didnt come here acting like a ret4rded frakhead, you might get more help than insults.
    why not just ask a question before saying something sucks.
    This is an old thread folks. Move along.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    <<Thread renamed>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Hahahahaha ... !

Love the new name for this thread.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12