1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I have read this site often and you have been such a wealth of information, I figured I would ask a question.

I currently have a Palm Pre Plus with Verizon and totally amped about the new NFL Mobile App that is coming out. Noticed there was alot of talk about it for the Blackberry's and Android devices, but nothing for WebOS.

I know Sprints version of the NFL app (which didn't seem to have as much content) worked on the Pre with no problem, so I am not sure why Verizon's wouldnt work on the Pre Plus.

Any thoughts or more importantly insight you can share on this? I have combed google and havent seen much of anything. Hoping you could be of help.
    and now that it's out we don't have it for the pre plus and no word if or when or why not. sucks big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by roseventyfour View Post
    and now that it's out we don't have it for the pre plus and no word if or when or why not. sucks big time.
    Especially when the curve 8530 gets it. Seriously ***!! Verizon I'm gonna need you to do better!
    Any new developments on this? Ughh... it's one of the things I regret about trading my Droid for my Pre. I can live without it, but being the NFL fan that I am, it was nice to stream NFL Network wherever I was for the few weeks I had it.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I don't care what the reason for us getting left out on this app, but it's pure bull****!!!
    Has anyone found a suitable replacement for this application, other then just logging into nfl.com on the web?