1.    #1  
    I just noticed an app that is a text editor and I was wondering if any tried it out.
    I would love to hear any reviews as well...
  3.    #3  
    bump
    I'm the developer, and while I'm not nearly objective enough to review my own work, I am excited enoug about Scratch to answer any questions you have.

(If you ARE a reviewer and want a review copy, PM me and let me know.)
    I purchased your app & have been using it, Planedragon. It seems to do most of what you advertised other than underlining which did not work on my Pre. I supposed it could be related to a browser patch.

Google docs export worked without a flaw. Sweet! I'd give you a three based on the app itself but would raise to 4 if underline worked.

I puzzled why you got 2 low reviews prior to d/l & suspect it was due to pricing. At this point, I would rather pay $2.00 a expect to pay for a pro version.

Thanks for addressing a frustrating problem for us!

BLiip1234
    Glad that you like it.

The keyboard shortcut for underline isn't working on my device, either, although the menu option is. I'll track down that bug and release a fix this weekend: I think I know where it migt be.
    Is it possible to import documents into Scratch?
    yes, import is there now, but formatting may be lost
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    I purchased your app & have been using it, Planedragon. It seems to do most of what you advertised other than underlining which did not work on my Pre. I supposed it could be related to a browser patch.
    <snip>
    BLiip1234
    Underlying works fine for me. It is very faint, though.

As I said in my review, the price feels a bit high for the present functionality. However, I felt the first developer to provide text editting in a way that is easibly portable from the Pre deserved the bonus. I'm hoping that investment will be rewarded with increasing functionality.

One key that is needed is for editted docs to be immediately available. As of now, if you close an editted document, the prior version is still in cache. you have to close the app to get a refresh and be able to re-open the latest version. That's the only draw back.

The manual sync with Google docs works just fine.

Planesdragon, feel free to start working on a simple spreadsheet app as well (perhaps it uses the <table>, <tr>, <td>, etc tags).
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    One key that is needed is for editted docs to be immediately available. As of now, if you close an editted document, the prior version is still in cache. you have to close the app to get a refresh and be able to re-open the latest version. That's the only draw back.
    That bug should be fixed with the latest version -- when I added the code that made it re-apply a filter search if you already had one set, I accidentally broke the function that re-searched when the scene was active and there wasn't a filter set.

Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    Planesdragon, feel free to start working on a simple spreadsheet app as well (perhaps it uses the <table>, <tr>, <td>, etc tags).
    It's on my to-do list--but not this weekend. This weekend is "Scratch Update Frenzy."
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    Update works great!

Feature request: soft line break a la <BR>. This could be done with orange+return.
    This is being discussed in the update thread, but really more appropriate here.

Scratch is no longer importing Google Docs. It just spins away on "find." Apparantly an issue with how Google is doing things but fact is its not working. Dev is trying to work on a fix.

Also cat still just shows 1.1.3
    Yes, the current version is 1.1.3. Both it and the ready-for-review version, 1.2.1, suffer from Google Doc's list data api no longer returning "document" queries.

The next bugfix version, 1.2.2, will better handle API outages. It may jump right to 1.3.0 if monday comes with no news and my weekend is more open than it seems.