1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I emailed zodttd (famous developper of emulators on various platform, including iphone) about his plans for webOS now that the PDK is out, and here is his reply :

"Hi!

Thanks for the heads up on the PDK. I actually wasnt aware of it. I will check it out later in the day and see what I can do! Should be good by the sounds of it!

Thanks so much,
    ZodTTD"

And in a following email, he add :

"I have been slow to get going on the Pre with all the big news elsewhere, but I am not abandoning the platform by a long ways."

So, good news! Can't wait to see psx4pre!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas92 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I emailed zodttd (famous developper of emulators on various platform, including iphone) about his plans for webOS now that the PDK is out, and here is his reply :

"Hi!

Thanks for the heads up on the PDK. I actually wasnt aware of it. I will check it out later in the day and see what I can do! Should be good by the sounds of it!

Thanks so much,
    ZodTTD"

"I have been slow to get going on the Pre with all the big news elsewhere, but I am not abandoning the platform by a long ways."

Cool!
    Yeah!
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    just made my day.
    can you email him again?
  6.    #6  
    Hi,
    Maybe it would be more effective if you do it by yourself, to prove him i'm not the only one interested Maybe after my exams i will email him about his project status.

If you want to contact him, google 'zodttd' and his website will come up, then use the contact section. He is very nice and i'm sure i will answer !

Regards,
    Thomas
    Developer of iCopter 2.2 for webOS.

If you have any remark, complain or feature request, let me know :
    iCopter 2.1 Precentral thread
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    nice
    Hi everyone,

"Hi!

Thanks so much,
    ZodTTD"

er......isn't the screen a bit too small for PSX games.....
    Hi,
    Maybe it would be more effective if you do it by yourself, to prove him i'm not the only one interested Maybe after my exams i will email him about his project status.

If you want to contact him, google 'zodttd' and his website will come up, then use the contact section. He is very nice and i'm sure i will answer !

Regards,
    Thomas
    done
  10.    #10  
    I will email him again soon and i will talk to him about the pdk hot apps contest. Maybe it will help him
    Developer of iCopter 2.2 for webOS.

If you have any remark, complain or feature request, let me know :
    iCopter 2.1 Precentral thread
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    Hi,

Regards,
    Thomas
    I don't know how effective spamming him would be. Linking him to threads like this and encouraging him to join the forums would be a better step I think.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Nice work - I dunno how the control system will work, but every day I get closer to playing FF7 on my Pre is a day I get closer to happiness
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Can't wait to see it on my pre : D
    still waiting