1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good billing or time tracking app? Iím an attorney who frequently works on the road and would love a way to track my billed time on the Pre.

Thanks in advance!
    I use Time is Money. Works well for me..
    I just got Cobalt running on my Foleo! Wanna see screenshots?
    I don't know anything about Time Is Money, but I use BillMyTime. It works great and is easy to use. It seems to be the most popular/well-received of the billing programs that are out there.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the recommendations! I'm going to check out BillMyTime as it seems to have quite a few positive reviews (and is a bit cheaper). If I don't like it, I'll check out Time Is Money. Thanks again!
  5.    #5  
    Just wanted to follow up in case anyone else is interested in a time and billing app for the Pre. I've been using BillMyTime for a week now and so far I really love it. It's not flashy but it works really well and is very simple and easy to use. It seems like it's updated frequently and based on reviews it looks like the developer listens to feedback, so that's a definite plus. All in all, I'm very satisfied with it.