Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Update has been submitted to HP.
    Brilliant! Thanks for that!
    Is this a bug? When I delete a folder from the web, at the next sync, Done! doesn't delete them from my device. I have goto Folders on Done! and then delete them manually... luckily everything else seems to be sync-ing OK, but this does make me a bit worried about the data integrity of my tasks sync-ing them with Done!...

Can someone else see if they can recreate the same issue?
    Hi haeffb,

I noticed that Done! has stopped syncing for me. Are you aware of this? I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still isn't working. It seems to hang at "Starting Sync Process". Any idea why this is?

Any help would be much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by mlove99 View Post
    Hi haeffb,

I noticed that Done! has stopped syncing for me. Are you aware of this? I've uninstalled and reinstalled but it still isn't working. It seems to hang at "Starting Sync Process". Any idea why this is?

Any help would be much appreciated
    Hmmm... seems to be working now. Probably a problem on Toodledo's side... I'll be more patient next time!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Brian:

since the 3.04 update, I've noticed a new issue with date scrolling. Inside the due date dialog, if you choose Other... and try to scroll the date ribbon, it will start scrolling and never stop. You can reverse it, but not stop it to select a date. I have worked around it by selecting a date from those initially visible that's closes to the date I want, then doing it again until I get to the desired date.

I don't know if this is a Done! issue or a general WebOS problem.

thanks.
    US Robotics Palm Pilot Pro>Upgrade to Palm Pilot III> Palm V>Upgraded to 8MB>Tungsten T>Treo 650>Treo 755p>Palm Pre>Touchpad & Pre 2
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Hi Brian

In another thread, I read about a simple one-line-fix, to adjust the app to the Pre 3 full screen.
    A fix actually everybody could do himself! *
    I have modified my installed version of Done! (Beta) with Internalz Pro and it works like a charm!

Here is the fix:
    Add that tag below right after the initial <html ....> tag (insert a new line below), in the index.html file in the root folder of the app:

Code:
    <meta name='viewport' content='height=device-height'>
    *For anybody who wants to do it themselves , the path (for the beta version) is:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.tiger.beta.done/

Biran, could you please add the fix to Done! (and Done! Beta) as well, so all users could benefit from it?
    Thanks in advance for the fix and your great work.

Greetings from Switzerland,
    Rolf
    Last edited by rgloor; 10/24/2011 at 07:11 AM.
    At present I'm evaluating the GTD methodology and Done! as tool on my Pre 3 for implementing it together with Toodledo. I'm very happy with it so far.

However today I noticed that Due dates for the next week are shown in Done! one day too early. Toodledo has them on the correct date, but Done! shows items for Monday, October 31st already on Sunday, October 30th, items for November 5th already on November 4th, etc. The same happens for the whole week (not checked dates further away in the future).

Does anybody else see the same? I there an explanation and (even better) a fix for it?

Greetings from Germany,
    Stefan
    I have a suspicion about what is going on. Last night we had the switch from daylight saving time to winter time. The effect I described only happened for "all day" events. Syncing due dates from Done! to Toodledo seems to work ok, but syncing back seems to mess up. My suspicion now is, that due dates without a time are treated as 0:00 and because of the one hour difference between DST and winter time they moved forward by an hour, appearing a day too early in Done!

Today, now with everything in winter time, all dates are correct again. So, it looks like this effect will only kick in shortly before the switch from DST to winter time for the events after the time switch. The switch from winter time to DST most likely will not have this effect because the "all day" due dates move to 1:00 which does not change the date.

Does this make sense?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I experience the same thing.

For exemple: In Toodledo I have one task set for Tomorrow at 10:30am
    In Done! It is set at Today at 9:30 am

So, in Done! all my tasks are ahead of 1 day and ahead of 1 hour for the tasks with a due time set.

I'm very pleased with Done! It is by far one of my most used app on my pre 3 along with the patch Ubercalendar. It serves me well in my business and private life.

I depend on it a lot and the current bug is causing me some inconveniences. I hope the developper will come quickly with a solution.

Edit: Apparently the bug concerns only the tasks added before the switch to the winter time.
    Last edited by phil71; 11/01/2011 at 08:01 AM.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I'm so pleased with this application I have to add something about it.

Done! synch perfectly with Toodledo. It is very basic yet very effective. The feature which make it so effective for me is Custom List (it's like a custom view). It's even something you can not do in Toodledo website.

So try this feature. You can find it on the top left menu.
    Done! is a great application, and I use it on my Pre and Touchpad all the time. It's one of my top 5 apps in WebOS. Unfortunately, it's time to move to an Android phone. Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar application on Android? I know there are several Toodledo apps out there. I'm just curious if anyone has experience with them and if any compare favorably with Done!

Maybe the author and smallPondapps will consider porting Done! to Android?

Thanks.

UPDATE: Currently "Ultimate To-Do List" ($5) appears to be the best Toodledo app on Android. "DGT GTD & ToDo" (free) has potential and has a lot of development momentum, but it still lacks some key features. None of these apps are as good as Done!
    Last edited by beans; 12/18/2011 at 01:00 AM.
    Neither my Pre or Touchpad will connect to Toodledo with Done! to sync this morning. Anyone else having problems?

Thanks.
    Starting working on Touchpad, still no dice on the Pre. Removed my account and readded....no luck (and now I have no Toodledoo data on the Pre at all). Ideas? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf View Post
    Neither my Pre or Touchpad will connect to Toodledo with Done! to sync this morning. Anyone else having problems?
    Yes, the same here. :-(
    I emailed this because i had trouble logging in here until now. I want to find tasks with a particular tag set. Tags isn't one of the menu choices, so I went to make a custom list. Under tags, it said 294 of 294. I have about 30 unique tags, so there were many duplicates in the list. I turned them all off (pant, pant) except the one I wanted. But the resulting list had no entries where there should have been about 6 uncompleted ones. Is this a knopwn bug? Do you need more information?
    BTW, I am familiar with the Toodledo API (I wrote the App::Toodledo Perl module), and I am curious how you do your custom sorting (where the user can drag the tasks around in the list)? Is it local only data or do you modify something on the server?
    Done is stuck. It was stuck in sync on the Touchpad, so I flipped the card and started again. This time it just showed a throbbing Done! icon in the middle of the screen, so I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still with the throbbing. Any way to really start from scratch? BTW I probably have > 5000 tasks now including completed.
    Restarting the TP unwedged it. It asked for my login and didn't have my credentials saved, so I thought it would be doing a complete refresh. And indeed it hasn't remembered my custom searches, but during sync it said 139 tasks deleted from web, which I thought would only happen it had a local cache. Yet I had told it to purge local data first. Anyway, I seem to be back up!
    Sync works for me, both on TP and on Pre3
    It works again on Pre 3 and TPs here as well. Seemed to have been an intermediate problem (perhaps at Toodledo's end).