Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #941  
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    Done! has stopped synching for me. I reset the password, I redid the credentials, I uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing, it sits and spins and says nothing except starting synch

any suggestions?
    Is it still not working? I'm having no troubles.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Is it still not working? I'm having no troubles.
    Same here. Installed it on the pre3, working like a charm.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    Done! has stopped synching for me. I reset the password, I redid the credentials, I uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing, it sits and spins and says nothing except starting synch

any suggestions?
    I wonder if it was on Toodledo's end. It stopped for me to, for a while, but is working now.
    Hi, thanks for continuing to support this great app!

Currently, when I select a date with the date picker (for example, selecting a new due date from the edit task screen, then picking Other...), changing the date selection no longer causes the text of the first push button to change immediately. It used to do this, displaying the day of the week for the new selection. I am using Done! 0.6.0.
  5.    #945  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hoffman View Post
    Hi, thanks for continuing to support this great app!

Currently, when I select a date with the date picker (for example, selecting a new due date from the edit task screen, then picking Other...), changing the date selection no longer causes the text of the first push button to change immediately. It used to do this, displaying the day of the week for the new selection. I am using Done! 0.6.0.
    That is a known bug in 0.6.0 that has been fixed. in 0.6.2.

Unfortunately, Palm/HP has broken the app submittal process so that apps that work fullscreen on the TouchPad are marked as compatible with webOS 3.x only. So, if I submit the bugfix, I have to choose to either submit it for phones or Touchpads. Can't do both.

They're supposedly working on a fix to the submittal portal. Or they were. Now, who knows...? Sigh.

In the meantime, you can download 0.6.2 here: Index of /wp-content/uploads/ipk

I've been meaning to upload an update to Precentral, but have been peeved about the app submission bug. Sorry!
    Morning,
    How do we get the multi task version to work on the Touchpad?
  7.    #947  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Morning,
    I'm missing something. The "multi task" version?
    It's not syncing with Toodledo for me automatically. I can manually synch fine, but I need to do that every time I make changes on the Pre. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks! I appreciate your continuing to support this excellent app in the face of all the recent events ...

Edit 9/1/11: Inexplicably syncing again now ... Thanks anyway!
    Last edited by Dmitri; 09/01/2011 at 07:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Morning,
    I'm missing something. The "multi task" version?
    Hi Brian

He might have thought of the multiple task version (subtasks).
    Just a thought.

Rolf

PS: Cool to make nested Quotes, despite having to insert the inner Quote manually.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Love this app. I am using it on the Touchpad and notice that when my device is in Landscape and I go into the task detail or press new task that the screen switches to portrait view. I can pick my device up and move it around alittle and the orientation will flip to landscape correctly.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Also...does it do sub-tasks?
  11.    #951  
    Orientation on the TouchPad is a bit wonky, and I"m not sure if it's because of my code or because it's mojo on the TouchPad. Will keep working at it...
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Thought I'd pass on some miscellaneous issues with Done! on the TouchPad. First, however, thanks for hanging in there, development-wise...

Caps: ordinarily, if a letter is autocapitalized (say I type 5:30 a.m., the next letter after the period becomes a cap), backspacing will convert that next letter to lower case. This does not seems to work in Done!, and I cannot find a way to make an auto-cap letter lower case.

Sync: I'm still having the issue where checking off more than one task (hide checked off) and syncing makes only one of the checked tasks go away. Other checked tasks do not go away unless I uncheck them. They will disappear on sync if you uncheck and recheck them, or if you just uncheck them.

Checking off subtasks from within a parent task does not seem to result in the subtask being checked off.

Feature request: The full site has the option to show parent tasks even if the parent task has some different attributes than the child task. For instance, say I have a task called Random Project, and it has a context of Project and a status of Active, with a subtask called Task with a context of Office and a status of Next Action. If I am looking at a list of items with context Office and status Next Action, I can see the task but cannot see the parent unless I know it has one and open the record. If I choose to indent subtasks, this subtask just appears out of sort order because it has a non-visible parent in that view. It would be helpful to have it appear under the parent, even though the parent would not be displayed in that view if it weren't for the subtask. Alternatively, at a minimum, there could be an option to display parent task the same way context, etc. can be displayed in a record in list view. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Can you only do subtasks if you have a toodledo pro account? I cant figure out how to make subtasks.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooty View Post
    Can you only do subtasks if you have a toodledo pro account? I cant figure out how to make subtasks.
    That's correct - only pro accounts permit subtask creation.
    can't find done! in german app-catalog with pre3. Do we get it soon?
    prego
    Hey haeffb,

Having just got myself a hp Pre 3 and being a huge fan of Done!, I was disappointed to see it wasn't available in the App Catalog. I've become somewhat dependent on this app! (when I had a pre minus)

Are you aware of this and do you have any plans to bring it over to the Pre 3 (in the UK)? Is it a geo-restriction issue?

I understand webOS is struggling right now but any support would be much appreciated! Happy to pay again if it helps the process!

Thanks
  17.    #957  
    I need to update the catalog version to support the Pre3 and just haven't done it yet. Hopefully will get it done by this weekend.
    I need to update the catalog version to support the Pre3 and just haven't done it yet. Hopefully will get it done by this weekend.
    That would be awesome if you could!

Can't tell you how much I'm missing this app on my Pre 3. The homebrew version is keeping me going but it's a little, as expected, buggy compared to the full release. Does this mean you'll be updating "Noted!" too?
    Sorry to pester you on this one, but do you have any update for this? I can see there's an alternative in the App Catalog but I wouldn't want to pay for that if I knew a Pre 3 release was around the corner (also, the alternative isn't as good it looks like!)
  20.    #960  
    Update has been submitted to HP.