Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Brian:

Been keeping an eye on the TP sync issue I had, and it's been recurring. Lately, it's gone like this:

1. Check off three items on list ("hide completed" disabled)
    2. Sync. Sync shows 3 handheld tasks went up to Toodledo; however, only one disappeared. Other two still visible on TP with check marks.
    3. Uncheck, recheck remaining two items and sync. Sync shows 0 updated, but one checked task disappears, leaving one checked task (and, of course, several unchecked tasks).
    4. Uncheck, recheck remaining checked task. Sync. Zero updated, but checked task disappears.

Hope that's heplful. Could be a local display issue; sync looked like it worked OK, and it seems to work just fine on the Pre. Wish I had checked on the desktop, but I suspect the tasks would have been checked on the web version after the first sync.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Mark

** update **
    On further testing:

1. Checking then unchecking item doesn't make a difference. One additional checked item disappears on each sync even if you do nothing else but sync.

2. Although a checked item may still appear on the TP after syncing, it is checked off and therefore no longer visible (depending on your settings) in the web version.
    Last edited by DCFlyer; 07/25/2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: update
  2.    #922  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyquistJack View Post
    L
    So yes, Brian, you hold my dreams in your coding hands!!!!
    Gee. Not sure I signed up for that much responsibility...
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Brian:

Quick report of some inconsistent control behavior. On the TouchPad, the keyboard is displayed when in the task title field. Sometimes, when you then tap on a field with a pick list, such as folder or context, it goes away (a behavior I find handy) but sometimes it does not.

Mark
    Today I decided to try Toodledo and Done! to move my task management to the cloud--and all for a solution that will work and be current on both my Pre and Touchpad. I'm using a Pre 2 on VZW running 2.0.1, if that matters.

I got my tasks into Toodledo and purchased Done!, downloading it on both my Pre and Touchpad.

Everything worked and was synching great.....until the Pre stopped syncing. It just hangs at "Starting Sync Process."

I tried removing and re-adding the account data--and then deleting and re-adding the app entirely. It still will not work on the Pre.

Can anyone help solve this?

Thanks.
    I tried logging back into Toodledo, which seems to have fixed it on my Pre...but now the TP isn't syncing. Can it not sync from two devices?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Update on the multiple task check off issue. If I check off more than one item and sync, only one disappears. It turns out that syncing again doesnt take care of it. However, if I UNcheck the remaining item and then sync, that item disappears on the next sync.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Encountered a problem with the 0.6.0 release. Problem was introduced recently, as it does not occur on the previous 0.5.8 version.

When setting a task's Start or Due date, and specifying a custom ("Other") date. The "Use <date>?" button text is not updated to the newly specified date, and just retains the previous date string. The date is changed correctly though.
    Any chance you could offer this to the "rest of the world" Palm users? Something like what Chapura does with their PocketMirror?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Still having the problem on the TP where I check off multiple tasks and only one of them goes away. The only workaround I have is to check off one, sync, check off another, sync... It's a little tedious. Have you been able to replicate this behavior?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeElmendorf View Post
    I tried logging back into Toodledo, which seems to have fixed it on my Pre...but now the TP isn't syncing. Can it not sync from two devices?
    FWIW, I am successfully syncing Done! With a TP and a plain old Pre.
  11.    #931  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    Still having the problem on the TP where I check off multiple tasks and only one of them goes away. The only workaround I have is to check off one, sync, check off another, sync... It's a little tedious. Have you been able to replicate this behavior?
    I've seen it. Not sure yet why it's happening.

Currently, I can't update Done without either 1) abandoning 1.x/2.x users or 2) abandoning TouchPad users. Palm/HP has changed something on their app submission portal that breaks the ability to submit an enyo app that supports both phones and tablets. Waiting on them for a fix.
  12.    #932  
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    Any chance you could offer this to the "rest of the world" Palm users? Something like what Chapura does with their PocketMirror?
    I do not know what you mean.

Available in the app catalog?
  13.    #933  
    Quote Originally Posted by aa6vh View Post
    Encountered a problem with the 0.6.0 release. Problem was introduced recently, as it does not occur on the previous 0.5.8 version.

When setting a task's Start or Due date, and specifying a custom ("Other") date. The "Use <date>?" button text is not updated to the newly specified date, and just retains the previous date string. The date is changed correctly though.
    This is a known bug. And has been fixed. Just can't update in the app catalog. Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I do not know what you mean.

Available in the app catalog?
    I mean that, there's an option to pay for the app via PayPal instead of going through the App Catalog for payment and downloads..
  15.    #935  
    Quote Originally Posted by Furuboru View Post
    I mean that, there's an option to pay for the app via PayPal instead of going through the App Catalog for payment and downloads..
    Oh. Just use the beta version. The current beta should be equivalent to the app catalog version.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Currently, I can't update Done without either 1) abandoning 1.x/2.x users or 2) abandoning TouchPad users. Palm/HP has changed something on their app submission portal that breaks the ability to submit an enyo app that supports both phones and tablets. Waiting on them for a fix.
    Should they not fix it, are separate versions for the Pre and the TouchPad a possibility, as with Noted! and PondNotes now?
  17.    #937  
    They are fixing it. Hopefully soon.
    Oh. Just use the beta version. The current beta should be equivalent to the app catalog version.
    Where is this beta? In the App Catalog? Preware?
  19.    #939  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Where is this beta? In the App Catalog? Preware?
    Preware - Done! Beta. Or download from the Precentral app page.
    Done! has stopped synching for me. I reset the password, I redid the credentials, I uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing, it sits and spins and says nothing except starting synch

any suggestions?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS