Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 343940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 987
Like Tree2Likes
  1. swaldman's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #861  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    You're not missing anything, I just never have gotten around to adding importance as a sort option for custom lists. Look for it in a future release...
    Woot! Thank you :-)
  2.    #862  
    Version 0.5.9 uploaded:

    * Added Just Type to add a task
    * Added alphabetical sort for lists by Context
    * Added ability to email task list
    * Added warning when setting due date earlier than today
    * Fixed bug that occurred when using "&" in a Context
    * Fixed bug with "Show Future Tasks" when the date is Dec 31
  3. aa6vh's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    #863  
    I just download 0.5.9, and disaster struck.

    First my custom lists were corrupted. About half of them disappeared, the remaining ones no longer worked properly.

    I then looked at a couple of tasks. The Start Date was corrupted. Instead of saying today, it said April 12, 2010. There may have been more corruption, but I am not sure.

    I reverted over to the non-beta (release version) of Done, so nothing is lost.
  4.    #864  
    Quote Originally Posted by aa6vh View Post
    I just download 0.5.9, and disaster struck.

    First my custom lists were corrupted. About half of them disappeared, the remaining ones no longer worked properly.

    I then looked at a couple of tasks. The Start Date was corrupted. Instead of saying today, it said April 12, 2010. There may have been more corruption, but I am not sure.

    I reverted over to the non-beta (release version) of Done, so nothing is lost.
    There should have been no changes that affected custom lists or dates. I will have to investigate to see what's wrong.
  5. rgloor's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #865  
    Hi Brian

    After update to 0.5.9 - in the filter button (right button), there was a strange number (can't remember but something like '1045327') and all the tasks were gone.
    I had to re-enter my account information.
    Then all tasks were downloaded newly (from Toodledo) and all custom lists were gone.

    Didn't check the tasks yet. (How do I remember all that stuff?!) But it seems like most of them are back.

    Rolf
  6.    #866  
    @rgloor and @aa6vh - what version of Done! were you running when you upgraded to 0.5.9?
  7. rgloor's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #867  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    @rgloor and @aa6vh - what version of Done! were you running when you upgraded to 0.5.9?
    Hi Brian

    Hhhmmm..... good question! Honestly: I don't know!

    But I regularly perform updates. And since I haven't seen another update in the Preware-checks the days before, I assume that I had the latest previous version.

    Greetings,
    Rolf


    EDIT: Clarification: I am/was running the Beta (latest) beta version.

    .
    Last edited by rgloor; 03/16/2011 at 04:18 PM.
  8. aa6vh's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    #868  
    I was running on the latest Beta version of Done - 0.5.7 I believe.
  9. #869  
    I can confirm the wrong date issue

    I'm running WebOS 2.1 on a Pre Plus (regular O2 update, I'm in Germany, Timezone MEZ).

    Done! is version 0.5.8.

    Some (recurring) tasks show start and due date as today in Done (March 17th), while Toodledo shows the correct date of tomorrow (March 18th).

    Can this be related to the Daylight saving time start in the US, which happened before the one in Europe?
  10. #870  
    Re: The wrong date issue.

    I don't think this is an issue with Done. I just tried several times to import an iCal via Toodle's web interface, and the entire calendar was off by one day (ie, tasks that are due today show up in Toodle as being due tomorrow).
  11. #871  
    Today, it became even stranger.

    The task is due today (according to Toodledo web interface).
    Done! shows it as due on March 17th (yesterday)
    The importance is 8 (2 + 6 from overdue).

    But the date is shown in green, not in red as it usually does for overdue tasks.

    Huh?
  12. #872  
    i just upgraded the beta version to 0.5.9 and am having issues. all the custom lists (4-5, i think) disappeared. also, it seems like a bunch of tasks have reappeared - i'm seeing stuff from as early as july 2010. they are listed as not completed on my pre, but they are listed as completed online.
  13. #873  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.5.3 uploaded.
    Adds option for showing tags in tasks list
    Adds option for "multi task entry" from tasks list - start typing to bring up search field and press Enter to add a task. If multi-task-entry is turned on, the task is added directly to the list and you can then enter another (backswipe to close the search field). If multi-task-entry is turned off, pressing Enter adds the task and takes you to the task details screen.
    I can't seem to get the multi entry to work. I am typing in the TASK list box and hitting enter but they are showing up on one task instead of multiple tasks.

    I am using version 5.8 I am in a Pre 2 with 2.1.
  14.    #874  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I can't seem to get the multi entry to work. I am typing in the TASK list box and hitting enter but they are showing up on one task instead of multiple tasks.

    I am using version 5.8 I am in a Pre 2 with 2.1.
    Multi-task entry is done from the tasks list, not from the tasks detail screen.

    I'm looking into the issues with 0.5.9. Hopefully will have an answer soon.
  15. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #875  
    Brian:

    I continue to have nagging sort problems with subtasks. Let me see if I can better describe an example of what's going on:

    I have a custom list. It displays starred items of a certain set of folders. The sort order is Context-Folder-Due Date, etc.

    I display the custom list - items are putatively grouped by Context (man, this is really handy when it works).

    I have a parent task, let's say, "Perform Backup." It's context is Task.

    "Perform Backup" has several subtasks, which recur monthly - do the backup, take them to the safe deposit box, etc. Each of these subtasks have one of a few contexts - Home, Computer, Errands.

    One of the subtasks is Take backups to safe deposit (context: Errands).

    When the list displays, the first context group is Computer. In that group are two individual tasks with the context Computer, and the Take backups to safe deposit task that actually has a context of Errands.

    It seems to me that this has something to do with it being a subtask - I don't recall encountering this error with a regular task. I have tried deleting and remaking the subtask in Done! (with syncs in between). I have tried changing the context in Done to No Context, sycning, then changing it back to the original context. This has worked sometimes. I have tried to change all of the subtasks under that task that have a context of Computer to No Context and syncing, but that didn't fix it either.

    Any other info I can provide?
  16. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #876  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    Brian:

    I continue to have nagging sort problems with subtasks. Let me see if I can better describe an example of what's going on:
    Update: this appears to happen only when Indent Subtasks is on in Prefs.
  17.    #877  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    Update: this appears to happen only when Indent Subtasks is on in Prefs.
    Thanks for the info. I think I can figure out what's going on, but it may be a bit before I can get a fix published.
  18. #878  
    Any hope that Done! may eventually support RememberTheMilk as well as Toodledo? Fairly sure that the answer is no, but it doesn't hurt to ask...
  19. #879  
    Any hope that Done! may eventually support RememberTheMilk as well as Toodledo? Fairly sure that the answer is no, but it doesn't hurt to ask...
    If haefb were to want to do that, it would have to be a totally separate and different app all together. Different company, different APIs, and vastly different features and functions.

    That said, I'm a former RTM guy who converted to Toodledoo several months ago and I could never be happier. So much easier to use, organize, and make work for me the way I want it to work. If you aren't really into some of the advanced features and filtering, I can see that you might want to stick with RTM, but I for one vote strongly for Toodledoo. (In addition to being a better web tool --- Done! is certainly a much better WebOS app than the RTM apps that are out there (or were out there 6-8 months ago when I was making my own conversion decision)
  20. #880  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    If haefb were to want to do that, it would have to be a totally separate and different app all together. Different company, different APIs, and vastly different features and functions.

    That said, I'm a former RTM guy who converted to Toodledoo several months ago and I could never be happier. So much easier to use, organize, and make work for me the way I want it to work. If you aren't really into some of the advanced features and filtering, I can see that you might want to stick with RTM, but I for one vote strongly for Toodledoo. (In addition to being a better web tool --- Done! is certainly a much better WebOS app than the RTM apps that are out there (or were out there 6-8 months ago when I was making my own conversion decision)
    Yeah, thinking about it, but the rtm way to add tasks is just so much quicker (i.e. 'do this task due monday') if toodledo would just come with this feature (or if an app would convert plain text to tasks) it would make the switch a no brainer...

Posting Permissions