Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 323738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 987
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #821  
    Is the developer not responsive? What is the easiest mode of communication to the developer?
  2. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #822  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Is the developer not responsive? What is the easiest mode of communication to the developer?
    He's usually quite responsive - more so than many other developers. Maybe he's on vacation or something. I'm sure he'll get back with us.
  3.    #823  
    Yes, I'm on vacation. And attending Palm's Developer Day in NYC this weekend. Don't have much time available to take care of you guys at the moment...but will get back in the saddle soon...
  4. #824  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Yes, I'm on vacation. And attending Palm's Developer Day in NYC this weekend. Don't have much time available to take care of you guys at the moment...but will get back in the saddle soon...
    Totally understand. Hopefully they give each developer a Pre 2.

    A future webOS 2.0 feature request: Open each custom list in a separate card.
  5. rgloor's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #825  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Yes, I'm on vacation. And attending Palm's Developer Day in NYC this weekend. Don't have much time available to take care of you guys at the moment...but will get back in the saddle soon...
    Hi Brian

    You worked hard on those apps an you deserve a time out.
    So enjoy your vacation...

    ...and have a lot of fun and bucket full of new tips and knowledge from the Palm Developer Day in NYC.

    Greetings from Switzerland,
    Rolf
  6. #826  
    i'm using Done! Beta and I have a suggestion and a question

    Would there be anyway that we could use a mini calender while choosing dates. It would be so quicker then trying to figure how many days away wednesday is.

    Also I'm confused on why there is an advanced setting on repeating tasks that seems unusable. How do we use it so we can have a task repeat every friday or every three days and so on. (the repeat functions from Pocketmirror tasks would make this application perfect)
  7.    #827  
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleLK View Post
    i'm using Done! Beta and I have a suggestion and a question

    Would there be anyway that we could use a mini calender while choosing dates. It would be so quicker then trying to figure how many days away wednesday is.

    Also I'm confused on why there is an advanced setting on repeating tasks that seems unusable. How do we use it so we can have a task repeat every friday or every three days and so on. (the repeat functions from Pocketmirror tasks would make this application perfect)
    A mini calendar would be nice. Maybe someday...

    The advanced repeat can/has to be set in Toodledo.
  8. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #828  
    Brian:

    Hope you enjoyed Dev Day. I have a potential issue with Task/Subtask creation. I created a task, and in the scene in which I created it, I tapped subtasks, entered a few, and backswiped out. The substasks appeared as subtasks in the gray box for the task. However, when I checked Toodledo, the subtasks appeared as independent tasks with no parent.

    Please let me know if I can provide any other information on this.
  9. DCFlyer's Avatar
    Posts
    107 Posts
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    #829  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    Brian:

    Hope you enjoyed Dev Day. I have a potential issue with Task/Subtask creation. I created a task, and in the scene in which I created it, I tapped subtasks, entered a few, and backswiped out. The substasks appeared as subtasks in the gray box for the task. However, when I checked Toodledo, the subtasks appeared as independent tasks with no parent.

    Please let me know if I can provide any other information on this.
    Brian:

    Are you back yet? I have an update to this. If I create a task, backswipe, then go back into it and create subtasks, it works as expected. However, if I create the task and in the same screen create the subtasks and backswipe, it creates the intended subtasks as separate tasks instead. Hope this helps.
  10. #830  
    Hi Brian, I would like to suggest a new feature to deal with an issue I have been having recently at the end of the year. The issue is that I have been setting start/due dates in Done! for January, but forget to set the year, leading to confusing results at first (not much anymore since I realized that I keep doing this.

    My first suggestion is that the date selector should warn you if the currently selected date is in the past, using, for example, some small red text between the date and the push buttons.
    Another idea would be to automatically advance the year if a month more than a few months in the past is selected.
  11.    #831  
    Quote Originally Posted by DCFlyer View Post
    Brian:

    Are you back yet? I have an update to this. If I create a task, backswipe, then go back into it and create subtasks, it works as expected. However, if I create the task and in the same screen create the subtasks and backswipe, it creates the intended subtasks as separate tasks instead. Hope this helps.
    Depends on what you mean by "back". Yes, I'm back, but time for development work is still scarce.

    Thanks for the report and the further investigation. That should give me enough detail to fix the problem.
  12.    #832  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hoffman View Post
    Hi Brian, I would like to suggest a new feature to deal with an issue I have been having recently at the end of the year. The issue is that I have been setting start/due dates in Done! for January, but forget to set the year, leading to confusing results at first (not much anymore since I realized that I keep doing this.

    My first suggestion is that the date selector should warn you if the currently selected date is in the past, using, for example, some small red text between the date and the push buttons.
    Another idea would be to automatically advance the year if a month more than a few months in the past is selected.
    Good idea - I think a warning when setting a due date in the past is appropriate.
  13. ahogue82's Avatar
    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #833  
    don't know if this is a bug or just operator error, but all of my tasks were hidden today (12/31/10), but when I turn "show future tasks" to true, they all reappear even though they're not future tasks. I'm assuming this has something to do with the new year.
  14. #834  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahogue82 View Post
    don't know if this is a bug or just operator error, but all of my tasks were hidden today (12/31/10), but when I turn "show future tasks" to true, they all reappear even though they're not future tasks. I'm assuming this has something to do with the new year.
    I'm having the exact same problem - that means it's probably not user error.
  15.    #835  
    Yes, there is a bug in the show future tasks logic that only appears on the last day of the year. It's fixed in a future release.
  16. #836  
    Loving this app and wanted to say so to your face! It is reliable and fast, with an amazingly well implemented synching to the Toodledo website, the iGoogle webpage, the Google calendar sidebar ... KUDOS!

    Would also like to add a "hide subtasks" option, if possible, like the main site.

    Thanks again!
  17. #837  
    First off, thank you for such an awesome app - Toodledo is my main task manager and having the Pre app is invaluable!

    Recently I have been getting the result "deleted tasks from device: 1" every time I sync, and I get it even if I have not deleted anything from the Pre. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? Could this be a corrupt record somewhere? I have looked at everything I can think of and have not found a way to resolve this.

    Thanks in advance!


    Skip Tannen
  18.    #838  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Tannen View Post
    First off, thank you for such an awesome app - Toodledo is my main task manager and having the Pre app is invaluable!

    Recently I have been getting the result "deleted tasks from device: 1" every time I sync, and I get it even if I have not deleted anything from the Pre. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this? Could this be a corrupt record somewhere? I have looked at everything I can think of and have not found a way to resolve this.

    Thanks in advance!


    Skip Tannen
    Skip,

    If you go to Preferences/Account Settings and login to Toodledo again, your Done! data on the phone will be deleted and you can re-sync to get it back from Toodledo. This should get rid of the "deleted task" message.
  19.    #839  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gockley View Post
    Loving this app and wanted to say so to your face! It is reliable and fast, with an amazingly well implemented synching to the Toodledo website, the iGoogle webpage, the Google calendar sidebar ... KUDOS!

    Would also like to add a "hide subtasks" option, if possible, like the main site.

    Thanks again!
    Good suggestion.
  20.    #840  
    What's up with Tiger Country Software!?!?

    You may have noticed things have been a little...calm? underwhelming? desolate?...around here lately. I've been taking a break from webOS development for a bit, but will be picking it back up in the next week or so.

    I plan to fix a few issues in Done!, including updating the sync routines. Will also provide some updates to Myles and add tag support to Noted!, "in the coming months" as Palm likes to say. Stay tuned for more!

Posting Permissions