Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by docsutor View Post
    +1
    (Simyo Germany, GSM-PRE), Time Zone adjusted in Toodledo
    Date Format: D/M/Y
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Ok, version 0.3.0 uploaded with fixes for the Hotlist, return to selected list after syncing and "Hide Completed" bugs.

Hopefully.
    where can i find 0.3.0? preware has only 0.0.2 ?
    will it have repeating tasks? Can tasks have a time due as well? (sometimes there are tasks which need to be done but aren't a calender type task) like call bob at 3. Would be nice if a call option was available.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by a.miller@loewenkontor.de View Post
    @haeffb... the screen becomes completely white..
    That is a problem...

Please contact me at my tigercountrysoftware gmail address to see what we may be able to do to debug. Thanks!
    I love this app!! Really nice! I have a few suggestions:
    -I think it would be better if the notes were placed right after the title because that is usually the next thing that it is needed once a todo is created.
    -Sorting is missing: I would like to sort by Priority and I can't seen to find a way to do that from the app.
    -The details text font should match the list view (First view). It looks a it too big.

Thank you so much!
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    I love this app!! Really nice! I have a few suggestions:
    -I think it would be better if the notes were placed right after the title because that is usually the next thing that it is needed once a todo is created.
    -Sorting is missing: I would like to sort by Priority and I can't seen to find a way to do that from the app.
    -The details text font should match the list view (First view). It looks a it too big.

Thank you so much!
    True on the notes, however I usually don't want to enter a lot of text on my phone keyboard...I'd save that for when I get to a PC. The other options don't require typing. I'll take the suggestion under advisement...

As noted above, sorting still needs work. Eventually, I plan to add the option to choose sort order just like in Toodledo. In the meantime, you can go to the "Priority" list and tasks are sorted by priority.

The details view is actually using the default webOS font size for list items. The list view is slightly smaller to allow seeing more text on one line. I'll think about that one as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    will it have repeating tasks? Can tasks have a time due as well? (sometimes there are tasks which need to be done but aren't a calender type task) like call bob at 3. Would be nice if a call option was available.
    It already has repeating tasks (except that you have to sync twice to get the repeat to show up...that will be fixed going forward) and you can set a due time for tasks. It doesn't have reminders on Palm yet. But it will...
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluescreen View Post
    where can i find 0.3.0? preware has only 0.0.2 ?
    0.0.3 (sorry about the typo) is available in preware. You might need to refresh your feeds.
  9.    #49  
    I need someone experiencing the "Germany/DueDate/Today/Tomorrow" issue to test a bugfix. Please send me an email & I'll send an .ipk for install. Thanks!!!
    True on the notes, however I usually don't want to enter a lot of text on my phone keyboard...I'd save that for when I get to a PC. The other options don't require typing. I'll take the suggestion under advisement...

As noted above, sorting still needs work. Eventually, I plan to add the option to choose sort order just like in Toodledo. In the meantime, you can go to the "Priority" list and tasks are sorted by priority.

The details view is actually using the default webOS font size for list items. The list view is slightly smaller to allow seeing more text on one line. I'll think about that one as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
    May I suggest this?

I was thinking if under Preference you had an option that says:
    Default Task Sorts
    ---Sort 1 Priority
    ---Sort 2 (Default)
    ---Sort 3 (Defualt)

Each one of the ---Sort will have a dropdownlist
  11.    #51  
    May I suggest this?

I was thinking if under Preference you had an option that says:
    Default Task Sorts
    ---Sort 1 Priority
    ---Sort 2 (Default)
    ---Sort 3 (Defualt)

Each one of the ---Sort will have a dropdownlist
    The issue that I need to work out is how the different lists (what are Views in Toodledo: DueDate, Priority, Folder, etc) should sort items relative to the pref sort options.

For instance, I think the DueDate list should always sort by duedate first. Then by the other options.
    Folder should sort into folders, then the other options.
    Etc.

In Toodledo, you can select different sort orders for each of the different views(/lists). How much control over sorting do you really need/want on a mobile device?
    The issue that I need to work out is how the different lists (what are Views in Toodledo: DueDate, Priority, Folder, etc) should sort items relative to the pref sort options.

For instance, I think the DueDate list should always sort by duedate first. Then by the other options.
    Folder should sort into folders, then the other options.
    Etc.

In Toodledo, you can select different sort orders for each of the different views(/lists). How much control over sorting do you really need/want on a mobile device?
    When you select folders or contexts, I think it would be nice to be able to sort by Priority, Due Date or Importance mainly. The other sorts may not be that important. The other views should be fine to sort by their own view name.
    this app is off to fast start... Very clean. Keep the hard work up .... I just signed for toodledo account so I'm a noob.... Will try to contribute more later.
  14.    #54  
    Version 0.0.4 uploaded with a fix for the German Today/Tomorrow bug.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    bug?

when you scroll up (say to get the last item checked), it bounces back down. Thus hiding the checkbox behind the "+" icon.
    Will probably add the following sync options:

at Launch
    at Exit
    at Interval
    30 min
    1 hr
    daily

with the ability to select any or all of the first three options and one of the interval options. Anything else needed?

Eventually will add the ability to add/edit/delete folders/goals/contexts on the device. Also, repeating tasks are currently handled by Toodledo, not in the app. That will change in the future. These two changes are needed so that it can be used as a standalone app w/o needing Toodledo sync.

Sorting still needs work....
    Haeffb,

Thanks for the response. The syncing options sound great. For the interval times I would add like a 4 or 6 hour option. I think that 1 hour will be a battery drain, and once a day is not enough. Just a thought. I personally will probably just do it as I enter and exit the app myself.

Also the editing, etc is great news. Will see what the future brings with that and sorting.

Not trying to be picky or anything, just curious.... Any plans on calendar integration? I personally would use it if it was there, but at same time don't need it.

But if this becomes a full featured app (syncing, editing folders, sorting, calendar integration, etc.), I believe you would do WELL on the app store, because WebOS is really in need of it and if you could get all these features you would be the first. The outline tracker app can be used to this degree somewhat, but I would much rather use your app.
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 04/21/2010 at 12:56 AM.
    Version 0.0.4 uploaded with a fix for the German Today/Tomorrow bug.
    Bug is fixed!
    Thanx!
    When you select folders or contexts, I think it would be nice to be able to sort by Priority, Due Date or Importance mainly. The other sorts may not be that important. The other views should be fine to sort by their own view name.
    I will mostly be using folder views. I would like the folders to sort alphabetically or even drag and drop them in order I want. And the lists within the folders to sort by date, priority or alphabetically.
    @haeffb

You seem to be working with lightspeed ;-)
    Using a Pre in Germany Iīm still experiencing date-shifts between Toodledo and Done. Timesettings on the website are correct. Strangely enough, the shifts donīt happen with all entries.

Anyway, your work is being highly appreciated! Thanks!
    Toby

edit:
    Overdue tasks (from march) show up one day earlier in Done than at Toodledo.
    Some overdue tasks (from april) have the right date both in Done and at Toodledo.
    Some tasks with due date in the next days show up one day later in Done than at Toodledo.
    Last edited by tklr; 04/21/2010 at 03:03 AM.
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by edoeding View Post
    bug?

when you scroll up (say to get the last item checked), it bounces back down. Thus hiding the checkbox behind the "+" icon.
    Yes, I've noticed. Technically it's not a bug, it's just the list working as designed. I plan to add display of some data at the bottom of the list (i.e. last sync date/time, etc.) so that the last list item will be "checkable"...
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast