Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Absolutely, more integration with contacts or calendar would be fantastic!
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    When I tap on my notifications, Done! launches but the notification doesn't go away. Even if I mark the task complete the notification stays. Can you fix this please? Thanks for being so responsive, really like the app.
  3.    #523  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    When I tap on my notifications, Done! launches but the notification doesn't go away. Even if I mark the task complete the notification stays. Can you fix this please? Thanks for being so responsive, really like the app.
    The notifications aren't supposed to go away unless you swipe the dashboard away.

I found a bug that would keep notifications popping back up constantly under certain conditions.

Version 0.3.9 is uploaded, which fixes that bug, and another that prevents Done from loading the task detail scene from the notification for new tasks that haven't yet been synced to the web.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    The notifications aren't supposed to go away unless you swipe the dashboard away.

I found a bug that would keep notifications popping back up constantly under certain conditions.

Version 0.3.9 is uploaded, which fixes that bug, and another that prevents Done from loading the task detail scene from the notification for new tasks that haven't yet been synced to the web.
    Hmm, I thought the notification went away in previous versions when I tapped them. I find it weird that even though I complete or delete a task the notification is still there. I think it would be more useful this way if you can make it work. I hope you consider this change. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgloor View Post
    Uuuuhhh.....

Thanks Shadowhawk for bringing this up.
    Very often I use some special "arrows" and marks as well.

I will now be very carefull when using such.

Thanks from Switzerland,
    Rolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    A bug report...

I have a task with notes for it, and I'm seeing that note repeated at the bottom of the my task list, with the notes in white text floating above that repeated task and going up into the one above it.

This is not the first task for which I've had notes, but it's the first time I've seen this behavior.

It doesn't matter whether I sort by Contexts > All Tasks, or All Tasks > All Tasks. The duplicate and the floating white text are still there.

I've noticed the same problem with syncing items that have ">" characters in the title. I looked at the output from toodledo.com/xml.php, and it seem that the current XML export feature on ToodleDo is not generating the escape sequence ">" to replace ">" characters in item titles.

Haeffb, does Done!'s sync feature use the output from toodledo.com/xml.php?

Also, thank you for such an excellent app!
  6.    #526  
    Quote Originally Posted by anthgar View Post
    I've noticed the same problem with syncing items that have ">" characters in the title. I looked at the output from toodledo.com/xml.php, and it seem that the current XML export feature on ToodleDo is not generating the escape sequence ">" to replace ">" characters in item titles.

Haeffb, does Done!'s sync feature use the output from toodledo.com/xml.php?

Also, thank you for such an excellent app!
    It doesn't use the xml.php output, but Toodledo's API does use XML, and probably uses the same routines. Will check it out...
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Ok, version 0.3.3 uploaded

Shows subtasks indented below their parent task.

There's no support on device yet for adding subtasks - that has to be done on Toodledo.
    Many thanks. In this way, subtask handling similar to that of Google Tasks Mobile. Being able to view indented subtasks and check them off will be a huge help.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Using version 0.3.9, I've noticed that lately, Done! is only synchronizing a small subset of my tasks from Toodledo.

I've turned off all filtering (Show Future Tasks, Show -1, Show Deferred are all set to Yes, Hide Completed is set to No), yet I can only see 20 or 30 of nearly 300 tasks from Toodledo.

Before a week or two ago, I thought that I was able to see everything.

I've tried re-entering my Toodledo login credentials, uninstalling and reinstalling Done!, and deleting the folder where Done! stores its preferences, but nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguru View Post
    Using version 0.3.9, I've noticed that lately, Done! is only synchronizing a small subset of my tasks from Toodledo.

I've turned off all filtering (Show Future Tasks, Show -1, Show Deferred are all set to Yes, Hide Completed is set to No), yet I can only see 20 or 30 of nearly 300 tasks from Toodledo.

Before a week or two ago, I thought that I was able to see everything.

I've tried re-entering my Toodledo login credentials, uninstalling and reinstalling Done!, and deleting the folder where Done! stores its preferences, but nothing seems to help.

Any ideas?
    Same here. It doesn't seem to sync correctly any more (e.g., things that I mark as "done" will come back at the next sync) and items are simply missing (even after a fresh install). Often, a sync will tell me that there are 100 new items on the web, which is not true. In fact, I can sync 2 times in succession and get this same result.

I suspect something on the web-side has changed, since (obviously) Done! hasn't.

I've had to stop using Done! for now...
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thanks, squeff. This is my experience exactly.

I've been using the mobile web interface (Toodledo :: Your to-do list), but it's not quite as fast as Done, and not as convenient for adding a new task.

Hopefully there will be a resolution to this soon.
  11.    #531  
    Ok, I am seeing the same thing here...will investigate and see what's up asap.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I discovered that repeated local database resets (using the "Edit Account Settings", then pressing the "Login To Toodledo", then pressing "Delete and Update" when asked) will cause more and more of the tasks to "disappear" after the following sync (though they are still on the Toodledo server). Eventually, you will end up with no tasks in Done.
  13.    #533  
    Found a bug (or two) introduced in some changes to Done's sync routines in the last update. New version forthcoming. Please test as I'd like to get this fix in the app catalog asap!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Found a bug (or two) introduced in some changes to Done's sync routines in the last update. New version forthcoming. Please test as I'd like to get this fix in the app catalog asap!
    Brian:

Let me add my thanks for your outstanding work. I have had two sync issues lately too - items checked off on handheld not updating on the web version and resyncing back down to the handheld (handheld wins conflict turned off), and sync reporting multiple changes from web when no changes were initiated. It's possible that the latter is due to some auto updating feature on the web version of which I am unaware, but I hadn't noticed the behavior previously.

Thanks,
    Mark
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Add my thanks for the quick response.

However, I do not think it is entirely fixed yet. I just synched using 0.3.11, and one of my checked tasks became unchecked.

It did work the second time I synched.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    My thanks as well for the quick response. I installed the new version, and it looks like everything is syncing properly again. I'll post again if I notice any anomalies.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    My thanks as well for the quick response. I installed the new version, and it looks like everything is syncing properly again. I'll post again if I notice any anomalies.
    I've noticed that when syncing, Done will often report a message like "New/edited tasks from web: 5" even when nothing has changed on the web. The new version 0.3.11 is still doing this, even though everything else appears to be working fine. Is this anything to be worried about?
  18.    #538  
    I've noticed that when syncing, Done will often report a message like "New/edited tasks from web: 5" even when nothing has changed on the web. The new version 0.3.11 is still doing this, even though everything else appears to be working fine. Is this anything to be worried about?
    Toodledo changes the "modified" timestamp on tasks that you changed on the device during the sync process. Technically, those tasks are edited on the web - I may need to work on the last sync timestamp to get this to stop happening.

The only time it would cause a problem is if you edit on the device, sync, then edit on the device again & sync again with "Local wins on Conflict" turned off.

It's something that I need to address, but hasn't been a high priority yet.
  19.    #539  
    How about some feedback on the "Custom List" interface? I've attached a mockup of what I'm currently thinking.

You'll have the ability to select folders, contexts, etc. to either include or exclude from your custom list. Tap on the "Folders" label & it'll show all your folders and let you select the ones you want included in the list. Same for contexts, etc.

Dates will give the option of selecting a range of dates to include.

Sort order will let you drag the options up or down to change the order & tap to change ASCending or DESCending.

What do you think? What am I missing?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi haeffb!

Can you make a switch in done! to stop/start the banner under the launcher when done! is automatic sync?

Or make the automatic sync in background, because every time my display is going on.

The app "weathericon" is a good example for the banner switch.