Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    thank you thank you thank you. i'm going to be travelling sans-computer for a couple of weeks and this is the one feature i've been waiting for. luckily now it's available a full week before i leave. you rock!!
    +1, adding/editing/deleting folders is a great upgrade. Thx.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    The addition of folders, context, and goals is great. However, is there a way to reorder the list of options when creating/editing a task. I find I use notes, due date, and priority more often then setting any of the other options. So having those three listed first, and then slide folder, context, goals, and tags down to the bottom of the list. The only reason I'm even griping is that I have to slide down now to set the due date on all my tasks instead of just selecting it. Minor, but I figured I'd offer my feedback.

Thanks again for creating the best task management app on the pre!
    This is a great app thank you so much for your work, recommending to all my friends.
    @haeffb, i'm not sure what the roadmap for this app looks like, but these items would really be appreciated:

1) being able to set reminders from the app
    2) being able to re-order different lists, or make them alphabetical. for example, i have a folder for each city i'm going to be in, and they're all listed in some weird random order that makes little sense to me. ideal would be to arrange them in a custom order of cities i'm going to be in.

thx!
  5.    #405  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahogue82 View Post
    The addition of folders, context, and goals is great. However, is there a way to reorder the list of options when creating/editing a task. I find I use notes, due date, and priority more often then setting any of the other options. So having those three listed first, and then slide folder, context, goals, and tags down to the bottom of the list. The only reason I'm even griping is that I have to slide down now to set the due date on all my tasks instead of just selecting it. Minor, but I figured I'd offer my feedback.

Thanks again for creating the best task management app on the pre!
    That is "on the list" but not a high priority yet.
  6.    #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    @haeffb, i'm not sure what the roadmap for this app looks like, but these items would really be appreciated:

1) being able to set reminders from the app
    2) being able to re-order different lists, or make them alphabetical. for example, i have a folder for each city i'm going to be in, and they're all listed in some weird random order that makes little sense to me. ideal would be to arrange them in a custom order of cities i'm going to be in.

thx!
    Folders should now be in the order that you specify on Toodledo - or in the Edit Folders screen you can drag & drop them in the order you'd like to see.
  7.    #407  
    Version 0.2.9 uploaded.

Adds a "Toodledo reminder" toggle - for those who have SMS/email reminders enabled in Toodledo (note: I do not, so I haven't tested this feature yet...)

Improved sorting of notifications - tasks with duetime appear before those with just a duedate.
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.2.9 uploaded.
    haeffb

Thanks a lot for your continuous great effort on this app.
  9.    #409  
    Version 0.2.11 fixes the reminder selection - I did it wrong last night...
  10.    #410  
    Version 0.2.13 adds the ability to select which fields are displayed in the add/edit task scene. Use the "Config" button.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Version 0.2.13 adds the ability to select which fields are displayed in the add/edit task scene. Use the "Config" button.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

This really helps.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    nice! Thks!
    Man, I tell ya, this is quickly becoming every bit as complete and impressive as Geostrings. Amazing work.
    nice. thank you for the updates. While this isn't as cool in concept as Geostrings I find that it's actually a lot more usable in practice. I have a lot of respect for Geostrings and the developer, but the execution is just really horribly convoluted and his apps introduces bad UI conventions that don't do justice to webOS. It's kind of a shame really because there's so much potential... Anyway back to Done! I am still having issues with the SMS reminder on Sprint.

Would anybody on Sprint try the SMS notifications and report back? I would really appreciate the assistance. I've tried everything and have also posted on the toodledo forums but it's been mum so far. I am convinced that Sprint is blocking the msgs, because when I tried sending myself an SMS using the email-SMS gateway (4155551234@messaging.sprintpcs.com) it works fine.

thx!
    I really like this app. Bought the app from App Store and use the Beta. Is there anyway that you could allow us to change the color of the background to something like the Preware dark color? Im just not a big fan of the yellow. Thanks for all your hard work!
  16.    #416  
    Please test this version extensivelt. I would like to submit to the app catalog this weekend. Let me know if you see any problems. Thanks!
    Please test this version extensivelt. I would like to submit to the app catalog this weekend. Let me know if you see any problems. Thanks!
    I will do more testing tonight, but yesterday I may have found a minor bug.

I created a new folder using done! I then moved 3 tasks from other folders to that new folder and then did a sync. Then I added a new task to the new folder and did a sync. I can't take my phone into work so I left it in the car in airplane mode. When I got home I looked at my new folder on Done! and the 3 things I moved weren't in the new folder. The thing I added new was.

So it looked like after creating the folder, I should sync, then add entries. This should be easy enough to test when I get home tonight and I'll report back.
  18.    #418  
    yes, that's going to be something I need to fix...good catch!
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Other then the obvious ability to add tasks via web and syncing im wondering what are the benefits of using this app. Any reviews or comparisons between built in Tasks and this Done! app. Normally hit youtube when I become curious on fee based apps but found nothing on this one.

Kinda tripped over this app while trying to search for something that would sync with google calendar tasks which unfortunately built in app doesnt do =(
    Last edited by D0M1N8R; 06/16/2010 at 11:27 AM.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D0M1N8R View Post
    Other then the obvious ability to add tasks via web and syncing im wondering what are the benefits of using this app. Any reviews or comparisons between built in Tasks and this Done! app. Normally hit youtube when I become curious on fee based apps but found nothing on this one.

Kinda tripped over this app while trying to search for something that would sync with google calendar tasks which unfortunately built in app doesnt do =(
    Here are just a few:

* As you said, being able to sync to a cloud-based app.

* The built in app doesn't do repeating events. This does.

* The built in app doesn't let you sort and filter. This does.

* The built in app doesn't have start date/time. This does.

* The built in app doesn't have status or context or goals. This does.

* The built in app doesn't have folders (although it allows for multiple lists). This does.

* The built in app doesn't have due time, just due date. This supports both.

* The built in app doesn't have task-by-task reminder flag. This does.

Just a few. The built-in app really does very little. For some, who only want to keep a simple list of a handful of tasks, the built-in app might do fine. But if you really want to manage tasks in various parts of your life or use a methodology like GTD, you'll need something more.