Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 987
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #21  
    Ok, version 0.3.0 uploaded with fixes for the Hotlist, return to selected list after syncing and "Hide Completed" bugs.

    Hopefully.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Definite bug. Er. Actually just something that I forgot to add to the code. It will be fixed in the next release.

    When "Hide Completed" is set to yes, Done will hide completed tasks as soon as they're checked. If set to no, it will hide completed tasks after 1 day.

    You can always see completed tasks by selecting the "Completed" list option (the left menu in the header).
    Gotcha thanks for the info... I am definitely on the "get Done! tasks out of my way" side of things, but either way the app is wonderful. Thanks for all the hard work.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Ok, version 0.3.0 uploaded with fixes for the Hotlist, return to selected list after syncing and "Hide Completed" bugs.

    Hopefully.
    Looks like I should have hit up page 2 before my last reply... Just updated and so far so good, thanks for the quick work...
  4. #24  
    I have a problem. I add a task for "tomorrow" in Done! but after sync the task is in "today" on the website from toodledo.

    I use a german Pre with O2.
  5. #25  
    I must say I am very happy to see this app. It is very convenient for my wife and myself to share information and nice to be able to use folders to break down categories. THANKS! I do have two requests, 1) I would like an option for it to sync when loading and exiting, that way if I add something and I forget to sync it still get uploaded and if my wife loads the app she sees everything current even if she does not hit sync button. (in short we don't want to miss each others updates) 2) In the future it would be neat to be able to edit folders from the app.

    I think the sync option is very important. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

    Edit: I am also curious how it sorts data. It seems like every time I hit the sync button the items in the lists get reorganized. There seems no order. I would think it would be alphabetical, but it is not.
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 04/20/2010 at 03:52 AM.
  6. #26  
    Hello to all
    Find the app works very well. Sometimes it loses the connection to the server. if I add a new task, or the priority change - The screen becomes white and I must restart the app. The change is however taken over. Sry for the english
  7. #27  
    will the ability to add folders via done be included?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by talorin View Post
    I have a problem. I add a task for "tomorrow" in Done! but after sync the task is in "today" on the website from toodledo.

    I use a german Pre with O2.
    Have you adjusted your timezone on Toodledo's website?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    1) I would like an option for it to sync when loading and exiting, that way if I add something and I forget to sync it still get uploaded and if my wife loads the app she sees everything current even if she does not hit sync button. (in short we don't want to miss each others updates) 2) In the future it would be neat to be able to edit folders from the app.

    Edit: I am also curious how it sorts data. It seems like every time I hit the sync button the items in the lists get reorganized. There seems no order. I would think it would be alphabetical, but it is not.
    Will probably add the following sync options:

    at Launch
    at Exit
    at Interval
    30 min
    1 hr
    daily

    with the ability to select any or all of the first three options and one of the interval options. Anything else needed?

    Eventually will add the ability to add/edit/delete folders/goals/contexts on the device. Also, repeating tasks are currently handled by Toodledo, not in the app. That will change in the future. These two changes are needed so that it can be used as a standalone app w/o needing Toodledo sync.

    Sorting still needs work....
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by a.miller@loewenkontor.de View Post
    Hello to all
    Find the app works very well. Sometimes it loses the connection to the server. if I add a new task, or the priority change - The screen becomes white and I must restart the app. The change is however taken over. Sry for the english

    Sounds like a bug in the sync process. When you say "The screen becomes white", do you mean with the scrim (semi-transparent gray overlay) and spinner? or the screen becomes completely white?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    will the ability to add folders via done be included?
    Yes. A lower priority than some other items (reminder alarms, handle repeats locally) but on "the list."
  12. #32  
    @haeffb

    Are you thinking about the possibility to have a "Done!"-specific calendar generated in which tasks with a due date could be transferred automatically?
    Imho to have such an option would be extremely convenient.
    Thx, Toby
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by tklr View Post
    @haeffb

    Are you thinking about the possibility to have a "Done!"-specific calendar generated in which tasks with a due date could be transferred automatically?
    Imho to have such an option would be extremely convenient.
    Thx, Toby
    That is a possibility. But, again, I'm wondering if using Toodledo's iCal function with Google would be sufficient. Though that would be a long long round trip...Done to Toodledo to Google to Calendar.
  14. #34  
    .. completly white..
  15. #35  
    @haeffb... the screen becomes completely white..
  16. #36  
    cant install via preware. it says version 0.0.2 ipkg error "failed with return value 1, passive ftp -q -p /media... ...
  17. #37  
    haeffb, I'm really liking Done! so far. I tried it out with a secondary toodledo account and want to switch to my main account. Done won't let me change this and it looks like the account info is retained even when I uninstall/reinstall. Is there any way to switch toodledo accounts?

    Great work on this!
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by talorin View Post
    I have a problem. I add a task for "tomorrow" in Done! but after sync the task is in "today" on the website from toodledo.

    I use a german Pre with O2.
    +1
    (Simyo Germany, GSM-PRE), Time Zone adjusted in Toodledo
    Last edited by docsutor; 04/20/2010 at 09:41 AM.
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobraextreme View Post
    haeffb, I'm really liking Done! so far. I tried it out with a secondary toodledo account and want to switch to my main account. Done won't let me change this and it looks like the account info is retained even when I uninstall/reinstall. Is there any way to switch toodledo accounts?

    Great work on this!
    Deleting the app SHOULD get rid of your login info. I'd suggest trying thay again.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by docsutor View Post
    +1
    (Simyo Germany, GSM-PRE), Time Zone adjusted in Toodledo
    Ok, will look into it. Or maybe just add a yesterday option...
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions