Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I like the notifications this way over the arrows. I do wish there was an option to go to the all task screen instead of the individual task when you press the notification.
    is anyone else having much luck with the SMS reminder option? i just put in my Sprint Email to SMS gateway address, but am not getting the SMS reminder.

the format that I used was/is: phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com where phone number is 15555551212
    Version - 0.1.0 - Paid version

Issue - When completing tasks on the Pre, the tasks do not repeat even though they are setup to repeat (from start date).

Replicating Issue - Setup task with start date, no due date, and repeat weekly. Complete task on Toodledo site causes a new task to be created with a start date of one week from the original start date. Complete task on Done! and then sync, no new task is created on the Toodledo site (nor in Done!).

Thanks.
  4.    #364  
    Quote Originally Posted by beans View Post
    Version - 0.1.0 - Paid version

Issue - When completing tasks on the Pre, the tasks do not repeat even though they are setup to repeat (from start date).

Replicating Issue - Setup task with start date, no due date, and repeat weekly. Complete task on Toodledo site causes a new task to be created with a start date of one week from the original start date. Complete task on Done! and then sync, no new task is created on the Toodledo site (nor in Done!).

Thanks.
    Will be fixed in version 0.2.0, soon to be submitted to the catalog.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    my feedback
    1. I liked the option to go to the sorted list option by clicking on the icon when you had the two arrows in the notification bar. Perhaps put one down arrow icon next to the normal icon to cycle through the tasks, and have the normal icon bring you to the list.
    2. You questioned why you would want the notification to stay once you select it as you'd just be checking it off anyway. I frequently use the notes section to list off details and subtasks on my tasks; so I tend to frequently reference the task without actually checking it off. I'd much prefer to only have the notification leave once it gets checked off; similar to the built-in tasks app.

just my opinions! Love the app and all the work you're doing!

on a side note, i've noticed a bug when selecting to view a task, or enter a new one, where the view is corrupted and I can't enter anything in. It seems to happen randomly though, and a restart of the app fixes it.
  6.    #366  
    Version 0.2.0 with notifications now available in the App Catalog.
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    is anyone else having much luck with the SMS reminder option? i just put in my Sprint Email to SMS gateway address, but am not getting the SMS reminder.

the format that I used was/is: phonenumber@messaging.sprintpcs.com where phone number is 15555551212
    Remove the 1 before the area code. Mine worked fine just using 9995554444.
    2 questions:

1) If I choose auto-sync, how often does it sync?
    2) If I choose enable notifications, what is the default notification time?

This app is what I've been looking for since day 1! Way to go!
    Love the new changes, and I second the request for an option to be able to go main task list from a notification rather than the selected task itself.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Is there a way to control the order that folders are displayed? When I display my task list by folder, the folders seem to be in random order. Is there a way to specify that they are displayed in alphabetical order?
    Quote Originally Posted by byrdley20 View Post
    2 questions:

1) If I choose auto-sync, how often does it sync?
    2) If I choose enable notifications, what is the default notification time?

This app is what I've been looking for since day 1! Way to go!
    1. every 30 minutes
    2. midnight - unless a task has a specific time
    Is there any way to have it auto-sync, but not have the notification show up when it's finished syncing? It would be nice to be able to turn that off, as it kind of bugs me
  13.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by pebacher View Post
    Is there a way to control the order that folders are displayed? When I display my task list by folder, the folders seem to be in random order. Is there a way to specify that they are displayed in alphabetical order?
    I'll work on that. The best method would be to used Toodledo's order (which you can set on the website). Right now, I think Done is sorting by the order in which you created the folders...
  14.    #374  
    Is there any way to have it auto-sync, but not have the notification show up when it's finished syncing? It would be nice to be able to turn that off, as it kind of bugs me
    It's possible. But it currently only displays for a couple of seconds, right?

I have the same issue in version 0.2.0

I have monthly bills setup to repeat and they used to work fine. Now when I check one off, it does not reset for the later date. I have to go to the website to make it work. I have the paid app.

Thanks
  16.    #376  
    Are you sure you don't have Done! Set to hide future tasks?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I resequenced the folders in Toodledo to alphabetical. The folders on Done are still displayed in a different sequence. I think you are right, though, that they are in the order that they were created. This may not be the most useful order but at least I know it is not random.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    It's possible. But it currently only displays for a couple of seconds, right?
    Yes, but it wakes up the phone. So when I have it sitting on my desk at work, it causes me to pick it up every time to see what the notification is. Doing this every 30 minutes gets kind of old. Not a deal-breaker by any means, but it would be nice to have the option to turn it off. I'd rather it just sync in the background seamlessly.
  19.    #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post

I have the same issue in version 0.2.0

I have monthly bills setup to repeat and they used to work fine. Now when I check one off, it does not reset for the later date. I have to go to the website to make it work. I have the paid app.

Thanks
    Confirmed bug for monthly repeats. Fixed in 0.2.1 beta and 0.2.2 will be submitted to app catalog.
    Remove the 1 before the area code. Mine worked fine just using 9995554444.
    i tried that but am still not getting any sms notifications at all. am i the only person having this issue? or is no one else using the sms notifications feature of toodledo?