Yikes.
  2.    #342  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    It now auto syncs every 30 seconds!

Yikes.
    Oops! Forgot to disable testing mode...

Will fix shortly.
  3.    #343  
    Version 0.1.11 uploaded. Changes auto-sync back to 30 minutes.

And adds a test of notification arrows.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but can you make email addresses and phone numbers click-able? So that they open the native app, either email or the phone pad, and populate with the email or phone number.

Thanks.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    New icon size looks great - nice work.

I like the idea of the arrows, but they seem to take too much space right now. I'll reiterate my vote that completing from the tray is more important than scrolling with arrows for my purposes.

Keep playing with it. It's definitely coming along. Thanks for all the quick updates.
  6.    #346  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but can you make email addresses and phone numbers click-able? So that they open the native app, either email or the phone pad, and populate with the email or phone number.

Thanks.
    It's possible and "on the list" for someday.
  7.    #347  
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefplt View Post
    New icon size looks great - nice work.

I like the idea of the arrows, but they seem to take too much space right now. I'll reiterate my vote that completing from the tray is more important than scrolling with arrows for my purposes.

Keep playing with it. It's definitely coming along. Thanks for all the quick updates.
    I agree about the arrows taking up too much space, but they can't really be smaller and still be "tappable." They may go away. Or I may make them an option. We'll see...
    Hi there,
    just paid for "Done! for Toodledo" and tried to get it working on my Palm Pre...

Unfortunately the software does not accept my username and password combination...!??

It says it's false. If I try to create a new account with the same data it says they are already in use...

I am sure the combination is correct. So what can I do?

edit: 26.5.10 16:28:06

I can use the Pre app if I use an email ending with a .com domain. The one I want to use and work with is ending with .de Could this be a problem for Done! ??

I can log onto Toodledo using my know credentials with now problems from whichever machine I try - except the Pre and Done!
    Last edited by wolffsed; 05/26/2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: new thought...
    maybe just use one arrow instead of 2. Won't be too cumbersome except to those that have alot of tasks to cycle through.
    Hello there,
    I have paid for "Done! for Toodledo" today. Unfortunately I cannot sign into the software on my Palm Pre with the credentials I have been using for quite a while now. It says the username/pw-combination is false. This is not true though! I do not have any problems signin in using other ways...

Could it be that the app has problems with german domains? My email address ends with .de

If I use my Google email account Done! works perfectly fine...

Strange... any advice on this one, anybody? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    I agree about the arrows taking up too much space, but they can't really be smaller and still be "tappable." They may go away. Or I may make them an option. We'll see...
    With the arrows there, you don't really need the icon with a number in the corner anymore. It ends up taking up a lot of space without much benefit. You could remove that if you like the arrows?
    Hello there,
    hope that I do get this message posted.
    I would be interested to learn the reason for not being able to use my email adress with german domain name to sign into my Toddledo acccount via Done!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I tried out the notifications with arrows. Yeah, too much space. Just curious why you went with arrows like that vs. tappable pictures. Is that not "SOP" for the SDK? Is MoreStocks implementation not "correct"? Just curious. If you have to go this way, I'd get rid of the icon with the numbers. I'd put the the text (rather than add due date/time because if it's in notifications you know it's due) of the notification and the task (1 of 20 & task) or something like that vs. due date/time. That seems like it could be better used.
    Just my .02 .

Will
  14.    #354  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatfield View Post
    I tried out the notifications with arrows. Yeah, too much space. Just curious why you went with arrows like that vs. tappable pictures. Is that not "SOP" for the SDK? Is MoreStocks implementation not "correct"? Just curious. If you have to go this way, I'd get rid of the icon with the numbers. I'd put the the text (rather than add due date/time because if it's in notifications you know it's due) of the notification and the task (1 of 20 & task) or something like that vs. due date/time. That seems like it could be better used.
    Just my .02 .

Will
    The arrows are just an icon...and in this case something done quickly. I can make them "prettier" later. The important part is having a space big enough to be "tappable" and especially on the Pixi.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Doesn't the pixi have the same amount of horizontal space (in portrait mode) as the pre? Understand I totally don't know how to make it happen. I'm just thinking there may be ways to save space without the icons and getting rid of the white space between areas.
  16.    #356  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatfield View Post
    Doesn't the pixi have the same amount of horizontal space (in portrait mode) as the pre? Understand I totally don't know how to make it happen. I'm just thinking there may be ways to save space without the icons and getting rid of the white space between areas.
    Same number of pixels, but smaller physical screen...
    Just a quick suggestion regarding the subject area when editing a task. I have several tasks that are more wordy than they probably should be and when I go into edit the subject I feel the area should expand to show all of the text not just the first line. Oh and purchased the App and love it so far. One more vote for notification based only on due time, and instead of arrows some way to complete from notification would be great. Keep up the good work.
  18.    #358  
    Quote Originally Posted by traviswhayne View Post
    Just a quick suggestion regarding the subject area when editing a task. I have several tasks that are more wordy than they probably should be and when I go into edit the subject I feel the area should expand to show all of the text not just the first line. Oh and purchased the App and love it so far. One more vote for notification based only on due time, and instead of arrows some way to complete from notification would be great. Keep up the good work.
    Agreed. That's something I want to do, but haven't had time to devote to it yet. The edit tasks scene also looks kinda "blah."
  19.    #359  
    Version 0.1.13 uploaded

This is a release candidate for App Catalog.

Changed the notifications back to the original system (for now).
    Includes (most of) a German translation.

Please give it a thorough evaluation & let me know of any issues.

Anyone who speaks German (or any other language for that matter) who wants to assist with translations, let me know. I can't offer compensation other than the glory of having your name included in the help screen...
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Anyone who speaks German (or any other language for that matter) who wants to assist with translations, let me know. I can't offer compensation other than the glory of having your name included in the help screen...
    I'm in.
    Sent you a PM.

Greetings,
    Rolf