Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 987
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    Is toodledo on the Pre capable of handling subtasks? It is not clear to me if this functionality is there but disabled for the free, basic account or just not implemented yet on the webos side.

    I would find this crucial for my use of toodledo..
    Done does not yet support subtasks. That is on the list for future enhancements.
  2.    #222  
    Quote Originally Posted by tklr View Post
    Thx for keeping the sync info available via tapping. After closing the app this info is no longer available. Is it possible to keep this info, even though the app has been closed. Could come in handy IŽd say...e.g. when syncing manually, having a bad connection, having synced many tasks...then the user doesnŽt need to re-run the sync.
    I plan to save the sync data between sessions, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
  3.    #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by pebacher View Post
    Great GUI - my first impressions are really positive. One item I did notice is that many WebOS apps recognize a possible phone number in a text field and turn it into a link which copies it into the phone app when pressed. Is this a feature that can be added to Done!?
    It's on the future enhancement list...
  4. rgloor's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.0.11 uploaded.

    Fixes CRLF bug. Fixes default due date bug.
    Adds filters for negative priority, future tasks (uses Toodledo settings) and deferred tasks.
    haeffb - you are incredible!

    Just read the comments above - and the fix is already there.
    On the same day!!

    It is crazy - How good you are.

    Thanks for this great support.


    NB: I can't wait, finally getting my own Palm Pre (Plus). But besides Contacts, Tasks is my most important PIM tool. Using tasks heavily day in and out.
    So Toodledo and Done! IS going to be my solution. Thanks a lot.

    Greetings from Switzerland,
    Rolf
  5. #225  
    Quote Originally Posted by rgloor View Post
    haeffb - you are incredible!

    Just read the comments above - and the fix is already there.
    On the same day!!

    It is crazy - How good you are.

    Thanks for this great support.
    +1
  6. Whatfield's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    Version 0.0.11 uploaded.

    Fixes CRLF bug. Fixes default due date bug.
    Adds filters for negative priority, future tasks (uses Toodledo settings) and deferred tasks.
    Can't seem to find the new version on Preware or here.
  7. rgloor's Avatar
    Posts
    159 Posts
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatfield View Post
    Can't seem to find the new version on Preware or here.
    @whatfield:

    a) you can find DONE! under http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/done-toodledo

    b) but it usually takes a moment until the latest version appears. Take some patience.


    EDIT: Ok. It seems, that it has not been published before. Still, be patient. (Well, I am inpatient myself.)
    Last edited by rgloor; 05/13/2010 at 04:11 AM.
  8.    #228  
    oops, looks like I didn't get 0.0.11 published thru precentral. Should be out there now. Or soon.
  9. #229  
    haeffb today when I clicked a event to mark as done. the event kept duplicating and advancing the task by one day on the Pre only it doesn't duplicate on the website.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10.    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    haeffb today when I clicked a event to mark as done. the event kept duplicating and advancing the task by one day on the Pre only it doesn't duplicate on the website.
    The task was supposed to repeat daily?
  11. #231  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    oops, looks like I didn't get 0.0.11 published thru precentral. Should be out there now. Or soon.
    Patiently waiting for v0.0.11 on PreCcentral... OK, not so patiently. v0.0.11 was announced yesterday, and it's still not out there.

    I'm not familiar with the update process. Does someone at PreCentral need to manually do something after an author updates his/her app before the app is available to users?

    Great app! Looking forward to the "future tasks" filter.

    Thanks.
  12. #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by haeffb View Post
    The task was supposed to repeat daily?
    It wasn't supposed to repeat at all. It was a one time event I setup and I was marking it complete.
  13. kr_ke's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #233  
    Hi haeffb,

    I like your app very much! It's great!

    One suggestion: I would like a button in Entry edit to save the currently selected entry as a copy (duplicate), instead of the back gesture to save that entry.

    I have a Toodledo category 'templates', so I could recycle already added templates as new tasks.

    What do you think about that?

    Regards, Klaus
  14.    #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    It wasn't supposed to repeat at all. It was a one time event I setup and I was marking it complete.
    Did you mark one task complete and then it created multiple new tasks on successive days already marked complete? Or did you keep checking them off?

    It looks like the task was set to repeat daily. You perhaps wouldn't see the duplicates on Toodledo unless you looked at completed tasks... ???
    Last edited by haeffb; 05/13/2010 at 07:26 AM.
  15.    #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by kr_ke View Post
    Hi haeffb,

    I like your app very much! It's great!

    One suggestion: I would like a button in Entry edit to save the currently selected entry as a copy (duplicate), instead of the back gesture to save that entry.

    I have a Toodledo category 'templates', so I could recycle already added templates as new tasks.

    What do you think about that?

    Regards, Klaus
    Great idea. Should be easy to implement as well...
  16.    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by whatfield View Post
    Can't seem to find the new version on Preware or here.
    Ok, there was a glitch in my uploads to Precentral. Should be ready to go now.
  17. Whatfield's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #237  
    Ok,

    this was on 0.0.10 last night. Had an issue with the syncing freezing up. I had had Done! open but hadn't done anything for several hours (5?). Added a task quickly. Wanted to sync it up to be safe. Hit the manual sync. It froze during sync on the Last web edit/add step. Had to close the app. It was late so I didn't reopen or check it out last night.

    This morning I reopened Done!. It synced up fine. Had the task I had added. +1 for not losing the data. But it's not syncing that particular task to Toodledo. It did sync it once i made a change to the task.

    Hope that gives you enough info. I did notice on Toodler Beta he said he had trouble with a nasty bug on reauthenticating with Toodledo after a significant period between syncs. Don't know if it's related or not. I would be curious about whether the sync is different between manual and the opening/closing one.
  18. squeff's Avatar
    Posts
    581 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #238  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    haeffb today when I clicked a event to mark as done. the event kept duplicating and advancing the task by one day on the Pre only it doesn't duplicate on the website.
    I have a similar(-ish) issue.

    I created a one-time even called "Mow Lawn" in Done.

    Some time later, I opened Toodledo (web) and see that I have two "Mow Lawn" tasks. They are identical, including the due date.

    In Done, it's there twice, as well.

    I can't duplicate the problem (no pun intended).
  19.    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    I have a similar(-ish) issue.

    I created a one-time even called "Mow Lawn" in Done.

    Some time later, I opened Toodledo (web) and see that I have two "Mow Lawn" tasks. They are identical, including the due date.

    In Done, it's there twice, as well.

    I can't duplicate the problem (no pun intended).
    As much as it's raining around here, mowing the lawn twice may not be a bad idea...

    I'll look at the syncing routines, but without being able to see something that's reproducible...it'll be hard to squash.
  20. #240  
    haeffb the task is still duplicating on my Pre. What can I send to you to help troubleshoot?

Posting Permissions