Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #201  
    Version 0.0.9 uploaded.

Fixes a nasty little bug that prevented web-created tasks from syncing & derailed the syncing process.

Also fixes squeff's default due date bug.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluescreen View Post
    cant install via preware. it says version 0.0.2 ipkg error "failed with return value 1, passive ftp -q -p /media... ...
    I have the same trouble.
  3.    #203  
    Version 0.0.10 uploaded

Fixes bug in task search.
  4.    #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by pansovic View Post
    I have the same trouble.
    This is likely a problem with Preware...
    Please add Hide Negative Priority Tasks in Preferences. Negative tasks on the ToodleDo site don't display unless you explicitly search for them with Priority -> -1. This allows the Priority to be used for Reference and Like to do Someday.

Great updates so far.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    The download is not working in preware or filecoaster for me
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
  7.    #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by japomani View Post
    The download is not working in preware or filecoaster for me
    I am able to download through Preware.
    If I tap on the + button to add a new note, then decide I don't want to add one by doing backward swipe, a blank note still gets added. Is it possible to not add a note if you don't enter any text in the description?
    I'm on version .10. When I create a new note the due date is now ",NaN" (whatever that means), and if I tap on due date and try to change it using "Other" I can no longer select any dates. I think the whole due date functionality is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboba View Post
    I'm on version .10. When I create a new note the due date is now ",NaN" (whatever that means), and if I tap on due date and try to change it using "Other" I can no longer select any dates. I think the whole due date functionality is broken.
    Working without problems over here.

@haeffb
    Just a suggestion.
    Thx for keeping the sync info available via tapping. After closing the app this info is no longer available. Is it possible to keep this info, even though the app has been closed. Could come in handy IŽd say...e.g. when syncing manually, having a bad connection, having synced many tasks...then the user doesnŽt need to re-run the sync.

Thx anyway again for your awesome work.
    Toby
    The Preferences- Default Task Option "Due Date" is not saved. The other Options (default folder, priority, context..) are fine. The Due Date in a new entry is always"NaN"
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Great GUI - my first impressions are really positive. One item I did notice is that many WebOS apps recognize a possible phone number in a text field and turn it into a link which copies it into the phone app when pressed. Is this a feature that can be added to Done!?
    Is toodledo on the Pre capable of handling subtasks? It is not clear to me if this functionality is there but disabled for the free, basic account or just not implemented yet on the webos side.

I would find this crucial for my use of toodledo..
    --
    Visor Deluxe > Visor Platinum > Visor Pro > Treo 180 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Palm Pre > EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I love what's being done with Done! and I know notifications are in the pipeline and there's a process to this. But some ideas about how to use notifications for future development:

1) having the ability to cycle through several tasks through the notifications system would be nice (vs. the built in Webos app which just gives you the most recent one). MoreStocks has a decent implementation of this.

2) I don't know how possible this but being able to put off the task that's popping up on notification by a day or an hour would be nice through the notification system (not having to go into Done! itself).

3) Some sort of preference to limit those notifications which pop up might be nice. I use the due date system a lot so I don't necessarily want all things due on a particular day popping up on notifications. Maybe also using the priority system or those that also have times entered in? I don't know... just thinking about it. Being able to put off notifications would be better for me than this but you probably have better ideas about how to implement practically.

Thanks for your work!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Found a minor issue: if I enter notes via the web site, containing carriage returns, and then edit the note on the Pre, and then sync, the CRs get killed. For example:

A
    B
    C
    D

Turns into:

ABCD

I suspect if the note was created on the Pre in the first place, it'd do the same thing.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i've run into this too. I'm pretty sure it's the sync process going from the pre not where it's created, too.

Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    Found a minor issue: if I enter notes via the web site, containing carriage returns, and then edit the note on the Pre, and then sync, the CRs get killed. For example:

A
    B
    C
    D

Turns into:

ABCD

I suspect if the note was created on the Pre in the first place, it'd do the same thing.
    Thanks for adding the ability to view or edit Start Date! Are you planning to have a "hide future tasks" option just as the Toodledo web site does? Some of us have lots of tasks with start dates in the future and without this feature managing tasks is difficult.
    Same here, experiencing the same problem and it's driving me crazy as I create bullet lists and change them as the day goes on.

Seems if you create or change a note with Done! on the Pre, the CRLF's are deleted upon sync and the lines all jumble together. If you create the note on the web but don't sync it with Done! on the Pre, the CRLF's remain.

Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post

A
    B
    C
    D

Turns into:

ABCD

19.    #219  
    Version 0.0.11 uploaded.

Fixes CRLF bug. Fixes default due date bug.
    Adds filters for negative priority, future tasks (uses Toodledo settings) and deferred tasks.
  20.    #220  
    If I tap on the + button to add a new note, then decide I don't want to add one by doing backward swipe, a blank note still gets added. Is it possible to not add a note if you don't enter any text in the description?
    It's possible, but I prefer the way it works now. If you didn't want the task, it's a simple matter to swipe and delete.