1.    #1  
    On my ipod touch (stolen now) i had an awesome app that allowed me to use my desktop computer on my ipod touch, i had the one remote desktop for the pre but it SUCKED is there actually good one, it would help a lot. thanks.
    Since the 1.4 update, I've been able to use logmein just going to the web. I don't use an app for it.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Well, I tried logmein before 1.4 hadn't tried it since then. The good news, I can get it to display the desktop, bad news navigation sucks, I can't scroll the desktop. It doesn't auto refresh, it will refresh if I click a link or change programs. Basically anytime I "click the mouse" it will refresh.

Logmein has a native client for iPhone, it sure would be nice if they did one for webos now.
    -----------------
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, TT, T3, T5, TX, Pre from Day 1.
    I am still stunned there is not a RDP client for the Pre. Does anyone have any knowledge of one out there? I know i might be able to use Classic, but i'd prefer one that is native. I can't believe with the new 'pads' coming out that no developer has taken care of this need. Anyone? Not having an RDP client actually might force my use of an iPad/iPhone.
    None that I've seen. I've just been using my iPod touch and tethering through my Pre when I don't have WiFi.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I'm aware of some work being done for both an RDP and VNC app. I've used both through an xserver workaround but it's nothing an average user can get going easily (nor is it exactly user friendly). Give it time.
    i am also interested in this. Planning to buy a tablet soon, so when the webos tablet does come out, i hope there is a good Remote desktop app for webos.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I love logmein and am a pro user. I sent them a long email requesting they port their ipod app.

No reply... But maybe if we send a lot of request.

I told them a tablet is coming and that HP is putting their support behind it. They should be ahead of it by building now.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jckatz View Post
    No reply... But maybe if we send a lot of request.
    Can you give us a link where we could all send requests?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Can you give us a link where we could all send requests?
    While this thread on LMI forum is labeled LMI for Pre, it really is relevant to LMI for webOS.

LogMeIn client for Palm Prē - LogMeIn Community
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    They emailed me back....

Hello ,

Thanks for your interest; currently, the only platforms we support are iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and Android devices. However, to express interest in Ignition for other platforms, such as BlackBerry, Nokia, or Windows Mobile, or to receive notification when apps for additional devices*are publicly available, please register at:
    www.LogMeIn.com/welcome/mobilerequests
    Also, check our website frequently for information on new products!
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Heather Tuttle **|** Customer Support Representative
    ·*··*LogMeIn, Inc.

www.LogMeIn.com**|**htuttle@logmein.com
    p. +1-800.993.1790
    Search*our*Knowledge Base
    Tweet @LogMeInHelp*on*Twitter
    Join*the conversation on our*Community
    Watch*our help videos on*YouTube
    I have an app called VNC Client. It's kinda clunky, doesn't save login info, but it does work.

I have several VNC servers and it's nice to be able to get to them in a pinch with my phone.

Just do a search in the app catalog for VNC.
    Media Remote also has PC Control support built in that is functional as a remote desktop.
    The app and server has many more functions. It's not VNC but it works pretty well...
    Last edited by PickleFart9; 02/11/2011 at 10:24 PM.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    I have an app called VNC Client. It's kinda clunky, doesn't save login info, but it does work.

I have several VNC servers and it's nice to be able to get to them in a pinch with my phone.

Just do a search in the app catalog for VNC.
    Does it still require no password to the server? How about VNC over ssh? To be used in an enterprise, it really needs some security.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Seems that the new devices will come with Citrix capability:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ad-citrix.html

I believe this applies to the phones as well.