1.    #1  
    Hey guys, lately I have been getting a problem downloading apps from the app store. I cannot even update apps because there is a blank "app" that's preventing me from downloading anything else. I will put screenshots when I get home... Hope someone can help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by eXPerience333; 04/03/2010 at 02:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    yep, I also just made a post regarding this.. Surprised you got no replies yet either..
    Quote Originally Posted by eXPerience333 View Post
    Hey guys, lately I have been getting a problem downloading apps from the app store. I cannot even update apps because there is a blank "app" that's preventing me from downloading anything else. I will put screenshots when I get home... Hope someone can help
    I am having the same exact problem as this user. I have spoken to others and seen in forums on precentral that this issue does exist. Please help find a solution that doesn't require a partial erase and hours of re customizing my phone.

Also, if you look at the new description of the RadioTime app in the App Catalog, it also mentions people having downloading issues and to contact palm.com support. This is obviously becoming a widespread issue..